Early war German grey truck..... (1 Viewer)

WW2

Private 2
we all saw and love (for some of us at least) the early war german grey truck in the photo of the latest dispatches for the early german figures.....

we all wonder whether it will be released at some stage.....it seems to me that this truck has been "around" for some time.......for display only and not for sale

note the same truck(?!) in the 5th photo of the KC website (dramatic display): DOCKYARD DRORAMA
APRIL 1945

https://www.kingandcountry.com/dramatic.jsp

Warlord1..

I am sure it will come and as you say since they showed the one for the KM range people have been asking about one. With the grey releases I am sure something will come and, hopefully more than just the blitz.

Mind, you could always get one done like wayne and myself have!! This one was done a good while back removed the seats and placed traditional face-to-face seats in and, weathered and added some new decals. I have a few and some winter versions. They are a really good truck and lots can be done with them if you wish.
Mitch

Attachments

• DSCF5167 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCF5167 (1024x768).jpg
    435 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCF5172 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCF5172 (1024x768).jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCF5183 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCF5183 (1024x768).jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 193
Here is another one....................^&grin

000_5662.jpg

been asking that question for years mate...................^&confuse^&confuse^&grin

Warlord1..

I am sure it will come and as you say since they showed the one for the KM range people have been asking about one. With the grey releases I am sure something will come and, hopefully more than just the blitz.

Mind, you could always get one done like wayne and myself have!! This one was done a good while back removed the seats and placed traditional face-to-face seats in and, weathered and added some new decals. I have a few and some winter versions. They are a really good truck and lots can be done with them if you wish.
Mitch

i like i like...hehe

its like buses, you wait for ages and then two come along within minutes of each other!!! Nice Blitz wayne
Mitch

its like buses, you wait for ages and then two come along within minutes of each other!!! Nice Blitz wayne
Mitch

{sm4} well said

as soon as you give up waiting and start your way to the train station, the bus comes and by the time you run back to the stop, its gone....so i stay and wait!!!!

Warlord1..

Mitch

Good looking repaint^&cool

Really looking forward to K&C making one of these and hopefully some m/bike outriders to go along side it:wink2:

Rob

Really looking forward to K&C making one of these and hopefully some m/bike outriders to go along side it:wink2:

Rob

Sound a great idea Rob + Opel fuel truck would go down well to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back