Edmund''s Traditional Toy Soldiers (4 Viewers)

Last two,

The 55th New York (Lafayette Guard)

The 79th New York (Highland Guard)

Attachments

• Edmunds New York 6.jpg
    Edmunds New York 6.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 487
  • Edmunds New York 7.jpg
    Edmunds New York 7.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 226
Yeah, his flags are exquisite! That kind of detail is what I aspire to with mine.

Beautiful sets, Louis!

Prost!
Brad

I got a box from Edmund yesterday! ^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&coolIn it was the special order 79th New York Volunteer Infantry regimental standard bearer, the Louisiana Italian Volunteer Infantry Standard Bearer, and an Israeli Defense Force Parachute Brigade standard bearer (the first two were my ideas, but Zach requested the IDF standard bearer and I jumped in on it!). I will take some photos and post them shortly.{sm4}

On the next OTSA, in about three weeks time, there are a lot of Edmunds sets up for auction.

Louis, he came out great, didn’t he! So glad Edmund was willing to do it

As promised, here are some photos of the Edmund's special order 79th New York Infantry (Highland Guard) Standard Bearer, Italian Louisiana Volunteer Infantry Standard Bearer, and Israeli Paratrooper Standard Bearer:

Attachments

• Edmund's 79th NY with Standard 1.jpg
    Edmund's 79th NY with Standard 1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Edmund's 79th NY with Standard 2.jpg
    Edmund's 79th NY with Standard 2.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 487
  • Edmund's Italian Louisiana Volunteers with Standard 2.jpg
    Edmund's Italian Louisiana Volunteers with Standard 2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Edmund's Israeli Paratrooper with Standard 1.jpg
    Edmund's Israeli Paratrooper with Standard 1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Edmund's Israeli Paratrooper with Standard 2.jpg
    Edmund's Israeli Paratrooper with Standard 2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 198
When I mailed Edmund the check for these standard bearers, I asked him if he would do a 14th New York WWI Color Party. I actually have the real WWI regimental standard hanging in my collection, and I would love to display Edmund's color party underneath!

Attachments

• 14th Brooklyn WWI Regimental Color 5.jpg
    14th Brooklyn WWI Regimental Color 5.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 14th Brooklyn WWI Regimental Color 6.jpg
    14th Brooklyn WWI Regimental Color 6.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 189
I picked up this cool Edmund's 7th Michigan Volunteer Cavalry set, my first mounted Edmund's figures:

Attachments

• Edmund's Michigan Volunteer Cavalry 1.jpg
    Edmund's Michigan Volunteer Cavalry 1.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Edmund's Michigan Volunteer Cavalry 2.jpg
    Edmund's Michigan Volunteer Cavalry 2.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 176
I also grabbed an Edmund's 1st Volunteer Cavalry *Rough Riders" set:

Attachments

• Edmund's 1st Volunteer Cavalry Rough Riders.jpg
    Edmund's 1st Volunteer Cavalry Rough Riders.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 317
I got a box from Edmund yesterday! ^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&coolIn it was the special order 79th New York Volunteer Infantry regimental standard bearer, the Louisiana Italian Volunteer Infantry Standard Bearer, and an Israeli Defense Force Parachute Brigade standard bearer (the first two were my ideas, but Zach requested the IDF standard bearer and I jumped in on it!). I will take some photos and post them shortly.{sm4}

Where can I get one of the IDF standard bearers?

When I mailed Edmund the check for these standard bearers, I asked him if he would do a 14th New York WWI Color Party. I actually have the real WWI regimental standard hanging in my collection, and I would love to display Edmund's color party underneath!

Edmund just agreed to do the 14th New York WWI Color Party for me!!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool He said it may take a while, but photos will follow upon receipt.:smile2:

On the next OTSA, in about three weeks time, there are a lot of Edmunds sets up for auction.

Thanks for the heads up!:smile2: I just placed several absentee bids for some additional Edmund's sets.:wink2:

Here are my Edmund's Israeli Troops in front of the Lion's Gate of Jerusalem!
(the gate was made by David Marshall - TM Terrain - more pics of that to come)

IMG_0643-X2.jpg

IMG_0645-X2.jpg

Nope. These were commissioned. Didn’t bid on any at auction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back