Edmund''s Traditional Toy Soldiers (3 Viewers)

The 69th New York Anniversary Sets arrived, but my back is acting up again, so photos to follow when I feel up to climbing the stairs.:redface2:

Thanks to some more kindness from Edmund, and one of his dealers, Gary from ACWToysoldiers, I am getting the complete 14th New York Anniversary Action sets from the Battle of Bull Run.😎😎😎😎😎

The 69th New York Anniversary Sets arrived, but my back is acting up again, so photos to follow when I feel up to climbing the stairs.:redface2:

Here are the 69th New York (Irish Brigade) in action:

Attachments

• Edmunds 69th New York in Action 1.jpg
    Edmunds 69th New York in Action 1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 264
  • Edmunds 69th New York in Action 2.jpg
    Edmunds 69th New York in Action 2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 285
Thanks to some more kindness from Edmund, and one of his dealers, Gary from ACWToysoldiers, I am getting the complete 14th New York Anniversary Action sets from the Battle of Bull Run.😎😎😎😎😎

The 14th New York Anniversary Action sets from the Battle of Bull Run arrived!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool I am waiting for my son to finish his homework so we can open them and set them up together.:smile2: I'll post some photos alongside the 69th Action sets later this evening.:salute::

The 14th New York Anniversary Action sets from the Battle of Bull Run arrived!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool I am waiting for my son to finish his homework so we can open them and set them up together.:smile2: I'll post some photos alongside the 69th Action sets later this evening.:salute::

Here are the photos, taken on a K&C Civil War Diorama:

Attachments

• 14th Brooklyn at Bull Run 1.jpg
    14th Brooklyn at Bull Run 1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 346
  • 14th Brooklyn at Bull Run 2.jpg
    14th Brooklyn at Bull Run 2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 624
  • 14th Brooklyn at Bull Run 3.jpg
    14th Brooklyn at Bull Run 3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 355
  • 14th Brooklyn at Bull Run 4.jpg
    14th Brooklyn at Bull Run 4.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 348
  • 14th Brooklyn at Bull Run 5.jpg
    14th Brooklyn at Bull Run 5.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 341
Steven Chong asked my to post these photos. Edmund Fangonilo, the artist behind Edmund's Traditional Toy Soldiers has made 24 Ceremonial Figures in 4 sets of 6 figures each. He will only be making 10 of each set. They are on display at the Westcoaster right now:

Attachments

• Edmund's Ceremonial Set1.jpg
    Edmund's Ceremonial Set1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Edmund's Ceremonial Set 2.jpg
    Edmund's Ceremonial Set 2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 180
Hi Louis,
Thanks for posting; these sets are nice - do you know if there is a way to order one of these sets?
Thanks,
Squiggle

Hi Louis,
Thanks for posting; these sets are nice - do you know if there is a way to order one of these sets?
Thanks,
Squiggle
I would send an e-mail or PM to schong (Steven Chong) on this forum. He is a good friend of Edmund and will know how to place an order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back