EGYPT and THE SUDAN (1 Viewer)

Unloading the supply mules

My thanks go to Buster for this great idea :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn, thanks for that ..... but it's myself and Little Legion collectors everywhere that owe you a big "thanks" for the many great ideas for figures and sets that you come up with and urge Mike to produce. Kudos to you and Mike for always bringing fresh ideas and new releases and making LL's such a pleasure to collect.

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

B.

Unloading the supply mules

My thanks go to Buster for this great idea :salute::

Cheers

Martyn

Did you have LL make up these sets from the brilliant idea that Buster had? They are terrific and kudos to both of you for coming up with this great scene. Are all these figures/sets available to collectors or were they custom made?
Randy

Martyn

Did you have LL make up these sets from the brilliant idea that Buster had? They are terrific and kudos to both of you for coming up with this great scene. Are all these figures/sets available to collectors or were they custom made?
Randy

Hi Randy

Many thanks, glad you like the pictures of the figures:salute::

There is not an official LL "Unloading the Mules" set, they actually come from these different sets that Mike made up for me:-

Unloading the Camels
Unloading the Medical supply wagon
First Aid Supply Mules
First Aid supplies
Various figures converted to Medical
Ambulance

All sets/figures are now available to collectors.

Mike has converted many of his figures to safisfy my fertile imagination^&grin, there should be a few more appearing after the next London Show........hopefully :wink2:

Cheers

Simply amazing Martyn, any scene for this era is within your grasp thanks to LL. How lucky are you!^&cool, Robin.

Simply amazing Martyn, any scene for this era is within your grasp thanks to LL. How lucky are you!^&cool, Robin.

Many thanks Robin :salute::,

Mike is a great listener and then comes up with the goods {bravo}}

Cheers

Hi Randy

There is not an official LL "Unloading the Mules" set, they actually come from these different sets that Mike made up for me:-

Unloading the Camels
First Aid Supply Mules
First Aid supplies
Ambulance

Mike has converted many of his figures to safisfy my fertile imagination^&grin, there should be a few more appearing after the next London Show........hopefully :wink2:

Cheers

{sm2}..a few?..{sm5}{sm4}

Jeff

Hi Randy

Unloading the Camels
First Aid Supply Mules
First Aid supplies
Ambulance

Cheers

Fertile imagination Martyn, that may be the understatement of the year.:rolleyes2:^&grin

Oh, and a rather sizable parcel arrived yesterday afternoon, details to follow. :wink2::smile2:

B.

Fertile imagination Martyn, that may be the understatement of the year.:rolleyes2:^&grin

Oh, and a rather sizable parcel arrived yesterday afternoon, details to follow. :wink2::smile2:

B.

Great news Buster, looking forward to the pictures {bravo}}

Cheers

NAVAL BRIGADE CHARGING

Collected at the last London Show

Cheers

Excellent figures Martyn, what's not to like about NB sets. ^&grin

B.:salute::

Many thanks Buster :salute::........and you a quite right in blue, white or khaki uniforms they are all great {bravo}}

Cheers

Mix and Match works well with glossy sets

Attachments

• IMG_3970.jpg
    IMG_3970.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_3968.jpg
    IMG_3968.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 164
Mix and Match works well with glossy sets

Hi Damian,

Nice Sudan sets! ^&cool

Would you be able to share a photo or two of the Paddle Steamer on the lower shelf please?

Jeff :salute::

Tel el-Kebir 1882

The Highland Light Infantry attack a group of Bedouin and Berber tribesmen, allies of Arabi Pasha, in a grove of Palm trees near Tel el-Kebir

HLI - Little Legion

Bedouin and Berber tribesmen - Trophy of Wales

Cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back