EGYPT and THE SUDAN (2 Viewers)

Sorry Buster but we ended up having such a long chin wag that your order was put on the back burner {eek3}^&grin :tongue:

Only kidding, I believe there is a small pot in the package also

Cheers

Martyn:)

Phew, you had me worried there for a minute Martyn ..... but I'll be patient. :wink2:

Delivering the First Aid supplies - Sudan 1885

THE COLUMN

supplyconvoy1.jpg

Cheers

Wagons, NB Camel Corps, Pack Camels/Mules, Sudan in Khaki ..... lots of my favorites in this great picture, very well done, Martyn.

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

B.

Phew, you had me worried there for a minute Martyn ..... but I'll be patient. :wink2:

Wagons, NB Camel Corps, Pack Camels/Mules, Sudan in Khaki ..... lots of my favorites in this great picture, very well done, Martyn.

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

B.

Many thanks Buster :salute::

You actually put me on to the pack mules from one of your great AZW pictures {bravo}}

Cheers

Many thanks Buster :salute::

You actually put me on to the pack mules from one of your great AZW pictures {bravo}}

Cheers

Well Martyn, even a blind squirrel trips over an acorn every now and then. I just happened to stumbled across it while thumbing through a LL catalog Mike included with an order I recieved a couple of years ago. I'm glad you came up with the idea for some different versions of it, now I have an excuse to buy several more of them. ^&grin

B. :salute::

Well Martyn, even a blind squirrel trips over an acorn every now and then. I just happened to stumbled across it while thumbing through a LL catalog Mike included with an order I recieved a couple of years ago. I'm glad you came up with the idea for some different versions of it, now I have an excuse to buy several more of them. ^&grin

B. :salute::

^&grin

Don't want to tempt you too much Buster but there should be a couple of new mule handlers joining the column after March :wink2:

Cheers

Wow, really like those Egyptian Camel Corps figs and the covers on the wagons look great. Terrific display! Chris

{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}Once again nicely staged, photograph and shared my friend. {bravo}}{bravo}}

Purchased last Saturday at the London Show

JG Miniatures Aid Station tent

JGTENT_zps11133666.jpg

Now displayed with my Sudan Aid Station diorama

aidstation_zpsd727bfc2.jpg

Cheers

Purchased last Saturday at the London Show

JG Miniatures Aid Station tent

JGTENT_zps11133666.jpg

Now displayed with my Sudan Aid Station diorama

aidstation_zpsd727bfc2.jpg

Cheers

Martyn, JG's products are excellent aren't they! Fits in a treat with your figures. ^&cool

Tell you what though it's difficult trying to keep up with all your new additions after a show. :wink2:

Jeff :salute::

Martyn, JG's products are excellent aren't they! Fits in a treat with your figures. ^&cool

Tell you what though it's difficult trying to keep up with all your new additions after a show. :wink2:

Jeff :salute::

Many thanks Jeff :salute:: I just wish I had enough space to display them all at once ^&grin

Cheers

Nice addition Martyn and outstanding scene. Chris

Many thanks Chris :salute::

The JG tent is big enough to take over 6 cots and stretchers along with the improvised operating table

Cheers

Unloading the supply mules

My thanks go to Buster for this great idea :salute::

Cheers

Unloading the supply mules

My thanks go to Buster for this great idea :salute::

Cheers

An my thanks go to you Martyn for staging and photographing the above and sharing it with us.....Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

An my thanks go to you Martyn for staging and photographing the above and sharing it with us.....Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Many thanks Joe, glad you like the pictures :salute::

Cheers

Martyn...I just found this...your new First Aid Station goes great with your casualty figures...that's quite a display...your wife must really love you...^&grin

Martyn...I just found this...your new First Aid Station goes great with your casualty figures...that's quite a display...your wife must really love you...^&grin

Almost as much as the car Michael ^&grin :wink2: Glad you like the pictures :salute::

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back