EGYPT and THE SUDAN (1 Viewer)

This is awesome Martyn, is it a special order or one-off? {bravo}}

B.

Hi Buster

Many thanks, glad you like them, it was a special one off that Mike made for me with removable gun sections

I have Egyptian Army figures that can be used in a similar scenario.

Here is a picture of the whole Naval Brigade column

NBCAMELCORPGUNSET-1.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

That's just a beauty Martyn - and just that little bit different from the usual Camel Corps. jb

Some great new releases coming from LL, here is a taste of one that will be available at the March London Show

bwpiper.jpg

Cheers

Some great new releases coming from LL, here is a taste of one that will be available at the March London Show

bwpiper.jpg

Cheers

BLACK WATCH PIPERS wearing Royal Stuart tartan

NBWPIPERS.jpg

Cheers

BLACK WATCH PIPERS wearing Royal Stuart tartan

NBWPIPERS.jpg

Cheers

Very nice Martyn, did you pick those at the show yesterday? LL are always great in multiples aren't they!^&grin

B.

Many thanks Buster and yes they were collected yesterday, along with another figure I'll bet you will like:wink2:

Cheers

Here are two Dervish Flag bearers from the Show

NDERVISHFLAGBEARERBLACKFLAG.jpg

NDERVISHFLAGBEARERGREENFLAG.jpg

Cheers

Mounted Officers

special22a.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,
I can't keep up with all of the great figures you picked up at the show. Although it is fun opening each new post and seeing the new figures and adding them to my want list.

Brian

Martyn,
I can't keep up with all of the great figures you picked up at the show. Although it is fun opening each new post and seeing the new figures and adding them to my want list.

Brian

Happy to help Brian :salute::

Cheers

Battle of EL TEB February 29th 1884

“Dislodging the enemy from the red brick house at EL TEB - Illustrated London News

elteb.jpg

elteba.jpg

Black Watch – LITTLE LEGION
Dervish – LITTLE LEGION and TROPHY of WALES

Cheers

Last edited:
Very nicely depicted Martyn - and a good use for all of those Trophy stashed away.:D

Thanks for sharing. jb

Battle of EL TEB February 29th 1884

“Dislodging the enemy from the red brick house at EL TEB - Illustrated London News

elteb.jpg

elteba.jpg

Black Watch – LITTLE LEGION
Dervish – LITTLE LEGION and TROPHY of WALES

Cheers

Don't know how I miss this yesterday AM but I'm glad I got to see it shortly before posting this. Once again Sir Martyn you've out done yourself providing both a photo depicting the event that was featured in ILN and your well stage photo dioram featuring your LL figures depicting the event. {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Don't know how I miss this yesterday AM but I'm glad I got to see it shortly before posting this. Once again Sir Martyn you've out done yourself providing both a photo depicting the event that was featured in ILN and your well stage photo dioram featuring your LL figures depicting the event. {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Many thanks Joe, glad you enjoyed the picture :salute::

Cheers mate

Very good scene Martyn. Been very quiet on this thread lately. Maybe I'll start to receive some of my four backordered figs soon. ^&cool Chris

Very good scene Martyn. Been very quiet on this thread lately. Maybe I'll start to receive some of my four backordered figs soon. ^&cool Chris

Many thanks Chris :salute::

I spoke to Mike a couple of times last week and he is back to 80 - 90%, those back orders should be winging there way very shortly. I'm taking some updated pictures of my BW at Tamai to include all the sets I have, these should be on the forum later today

Cheers

Delivering the First Aid supplies - Sudan 1885

supplyconvoy3.jpg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back