Etg-001. (2 Viewers)

wayne556517

Lieutenant General
I'm thinking of grabbing one of these,whats everyone,s opinion who has one or has seen one any info much appreciated thanks alot.............:)

ETG-001.jpg

Well worth getting. I was impressed when I saw the first pics and, was impressed when I got it. I had a small issue with some paint coming off the barral and had to strip and repaint it but, this is rather common on the sets I have had.

Paint issues aside if you get one then I would say you will be happy with it
Mitch

I am very happy with the model and think it is one of Figarti's best. The model conveys a feel of the real thing and the look of the paint finish/weathering is excellent and realistic.

I am distressed at Mitch's comment about paint flaking off the barrel - I had hoped that problem was resolved several models earlier. 3 or 4 of my Figarti models have flaking paint and I will have to get someone local in Toronto do do some paint touchup for me.

Otherwise, I don't have any thing to criticize the model and it joins my core collection of favourites.

Terry

i'm thinking of grabbing one of these,whats everyone,s opinion who has one or has seen one any info much appreciated thanks alot.............:)

View attachment 78678
great vehicle, well worth the money, the paint job on mine was darker than the advertisement shown which to me is better because it looks more realistic. Also i was looking at my shermans last nite and you know figarti just did a helluva job on those too. Good luck- greg

this item is nearly sold out so check with me or what ever dealer you use because it is almost gone!

this item is nearly sold out so check with me or what ever dealer you use because it is almost gone!

On know more "TS" pressure everything im after is selling out i need a lay-by plan......................{eek3}:){eek3}

A picture is worth a thousand words...This is a nice piece

8-53.jpg

Thanks everyone im sold i have a deal in the pipeline (Thanks Tom)....:)
(This pic sold me looks better than Figarti website pic :wink2:)
L70.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back