Fargo (1 Viewer)

I tried to give this show the benefit of the doubt, but the ending was disappointing and even laughable to some extent. It is lazy in my opinion when the plot is driven by such implausible things as characters constantly encountering one another by coincidence. The Ole Munch character was interesting but introducing a supernatural element into a reality-based show felt contrived and they ruined his character with that last scene. It would be like ending No Country for Old Men with a birthday party at Chucky Cheese in which Bardem sees the error of his ways. I suppose this was some type of message to victims of trauma that they have the ability to move beyond it, but the show fell flat. I was hoping Ole Munch would massacre everyone instead of making biscuits.

Really enjoyed the show . . . sort of an O'Henry ending! I think some of our readers tend to over analyze it . . . all I was looking for was good entertainment . . . and I got that plus a few laughs. Good v evil plus redemption! Five stars for that!

Bosun Al

Really enjoyed the show. I loved Ole Munch and the last scene was befitting for his character. This would be my favourite Fargo to date.

Cheers,
Grey

Really enjoyed the show. I loved Ole Munch and the last scene was befitting for his character. This would be my favourite Fargo to date.

Cheers,
Grey

The season with Billy Bob Thornton is my favorite but this is a close second. Wayne was really becoming annoying by the end of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back