Favorite Sherman (1 Viewer)

MC BOWEN

Sergeant First Class
Hi guys a few American troops talking with the Boss.Please post your favorite Sherman model.Mike B.

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

Looks to me like you purchased some backdrops from Traverse :smile2: I have one on the way. Although it's an older sculpt, my favorite is still the DD 27, the Easy Eight.

Mike...

This is mine. I really like the Brit sherman K&CUK released as a special. Very nice indeed
Mitch

Attachments

• DSCF3011.jpg
    DSCF3011.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 308
I was going to mention the British Sherman. Really like that one.

Excellent thread Mike, hope you don't mind if I take liberties and post my two faves, just too close to call (but I think the Firefly just shades it);

diorama033.jpg

diorama030.jpg

Rob

Rob and everyone else please post away i love to see more photo's.Mike B. PS DO NOT HAVE THE HARD TO GET k&c FIREFLY but do have a TCS one.

DSC00516.jpg

Mike,like your CS Firefly^&cool Here's some mixed K&C/Figarti shots. I just love the Firefly, my favourite Tank

012.jpg

014-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

Rob

Since we're posting photos of other companies' Shermans, my favorite one is Figarti's Desert Sherman (pictured with K & C crewman).

IMG_1269.JPG

IMG_1270.JPG

Very nice indeed Brad^&cool Looks like its going to be cold in that Desert tonight!:wink2:

Rob

Brad and Rob very nice shots of some great tanks thank you for posting them.Mike B.

You can't go past the Brit Sherman Firefly! The only Sherman that had a chance against the Panther and Tiger with it's 17 pounder.

Sorry about the last photo by the way, it's not fog but dirty display case glass. One of many things i need to do with my collection's house keeping....

Tom

Attachments

• 256.jpg
    256.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 260.jpg
    260.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 261.jpg
    261.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 254
You can't go past the Brit Sherman Firefly! The only Sherman that had a chance against the Panther and Tiger with it's 17 pounder.

Sorry about the last photo by the way, it's not fog but dirty display case glass. One of many things i need to do with my collection's house keeping....

Tom

Tom,

No need to clean the case - really liked the "fog of war" effect :smile2:

An oldie but unique piece. First Sherman made in polystone by K&C was the Iwo Sherman. It was redone in winter by K&C in very limited numbers. Crude by today's standard, but an interesting historical K&C piece.

attachment.php

An oldie but unique piece. First Sherman made in polystone by K&C was the Iwo Sherman. It was redone in winter by K&C in very limited numbers. Crude by today's standard, but an interesting historical K&C piece.

attachment.php

It will be worth a bit on ebay!

Tom

Here's a superb version of this great Tank from Figarti, I have this bably and she's a beaut

eta0271.jpg

Tom,Wayne Lawrence and Rob thank you so much for posting your amazing tanks,If i missed anyone thank you to.Mike B.^&grin;)^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back