Featuring My Gatling Gun Crew During the Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Newly added to defend my Gatking Gun Crew...........The Lt.

016-13.jpg

Fine support they will give as well Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Completed manning an defending my Gatling Gun..........The Lt.

HPIM6619.jpg

Thanks Martyn my friend. For those of you who've added the Gatling Gun sets to your collection you'll find should you venture into the Land of the Zulus or have already done so the Conte Zulus as well as the Highlanders work very well together when creating a diorama or setting up to create a photo diorama and will make a great additon to your collection.......The Lt.

HPIM6664.jpg

HPIM6660.jpg

HPIM6659.jpg

HPIM6663.jpg

HPIM6658.jpg

Thanks Martyn my friend. For those of you who've added the Gatling Gun sets to your collection you'll find should you venture into the Land of the Zulus or have already done so the Conte Zulus as well as the Highlanders work very well together when creating a diorama or setting up to create a photo diorama and will make a great additon to your collection.......The Lt.

HPIM6664.jpg

HPIM6660.jpg

HPIM6659.jpg

HPIM6663.jpg

HPIM6658.jpg

They sure do, as you prove Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

GOT IN A LITTLE CARTOONING PLAYTIME THANKS TO SIR MICHALE MILLER MY CARTOONIST. JOHN'S DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB IN CREATING HIS NAVAL BRIGADE.

NB6.jpg

NB7.jpg

NB8.jpg

GOT IN A LITTLE CARTOONING PLAYTIME THANKS TO SIR MICHALE MILLER MY CARTOONIST. JOHN'S DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB IN CREATING HIS NAVAL BRIGADE.

NB6.jpg

NB7.jpg

NB8.jpg

Great cartoon versions of your classic pictures Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

I would be collecting this series..........if I didn't already have a few Naval Brigade in gloss:D;)

Cheers mate

Couldn't end the year without a little playtime featuring my Naval Brigade in the thick of it. Happy New Year to All.

NB1.jpg

NB2.jpg

NB3.jpg

NB4.jpg

NB5.jpg

A little playtime featured in black and white with members of my Gatling Gun Crew......The Lt.

4002-1.jpg

1014-9.jpg

021-4.jpg

5010-2.jpg

5009-4.jpg

5006-2.jpg

Those b&w pictures are really sharp Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Couldn't end the year without a little playtime featuring my Naval Brigade in the thick of it. Happy New Year to All.

NB1.jpg

NB2.jpg

NB3.jpg

NB4.jpg

NB5.jpg
Very creative and enjoyable shots. Those Tars should have looked to their six... -- Al

I agree with the others about the B/W shots. I'm impressed at how well the different TS brands mix together. Seemless. -- Al

Joining members of my Royal Naval Brigade are two members of The Royal Marines.......The Lt.

1011-1.jpg

A firing line of RM would would be great support for the Gordon's Joe, all you need to do is put a dent in your wallet. Cheers, Robin.

Joining members of my Royal Naval Brigade are two members of The Royal Marines.......The Lt.

1011-1.jpg

I guessed it wouldn't be long before the new recruits joined the action Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

I guessed it wouldn't be long before the new recruits joined the action Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

It took a little while Martyn and today was an ideal day for a little play time...........The Lt.

022-4.jpg

024-3.jpg

016-5.jpg

017-9.jpg

018-5.jpg

027-3.jpg

1023.jpg

002-7.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back