Featuring My Gatling Gun Crew During the Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Guiseppe...you're one lucky dog!!!

John is so generous to do this figure for you...that is so cool...

ps.................he looks great!!!

I'm sooooooooooo jealous....:eek:

A very nice gesture by John, however you could not find a more deserving person than you Joe. Your dedication to your diorama's cannot be matched by any other member, evident by the number of views. I hope you are not going to feature this figure too much, as a one of a kind it might get a little hard to bear knowing none of us will ever see it in our collection{sm4}, cheers, Robin.

Agree with you on the set Robin. As mentioned in my earlier post featuring my latest set included in the shipment I received today from Crown Military Minatures was a Christmas Present from John Jenkins which took me my complete surprise. It's a one of a kind Collectors Figure set Joe 01 of 1 depicting a Seaman slaching with his Rifle Bayonet. Robin here's one of a kind figure I've named Signalman Seaman William Aynsley 55652. The gift was a mind blower and there's no amount words that I can express in thanking John for the one of kind gift..............The Lt.

1001_zps14125409.jpg

Hi Joe

I would like to echo all that Scott, Michael and Robin have said :salute::

As I told you after the "sneak peek" that is a superb figure and worth his weight in gold, I love it {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Joe, what a wonderful gift from John J. and as others have said it couldn't have been given to better guy. Congratulations L-T, a great figure to add to your JJD Naval Brigade and RMLI scenes.

:salute:: :salute:: :salute::

B.

Thanks Scott, Robin, Michael, Martyn and Buster for your kind words the figure is a gift I will cherish. Here's a little more playtime defending the gun and a shipmate. His next appearance will be in the Land of the Zulus.

3010_zpsbae8ae83.jpg

A little playtime with my Naval Brigade Seamen...The Lt.

1010-3_zps174cf7f8.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Joe...your latest picture makes a really nice scene...you really do know how to work a camera...nice shot!

Could you least put the officer at the back Joe, no need to rub it in that we will never have this figure^&grin, cheers, Robin.

A little playtime with my Naval Brigade Seamen...The Lt.

1010-3_zps174cf7f8.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for the sneak peek of this great picture last night Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Well deserved Joe! ^&cool....John is a first class act. {bravo}}

Jeff

Robin he's a seaman the Officer from John is due next month{sm4}.Thanks Jeff, Michael and Martyn as my playtime continues with the defense of the gun.

1016-1_zpsf4949747.jpg

1015-3_zps2e0d9ff8.jpg

Thanks Scott. Thought I'd send along a caledar for the month wishing all get thier wishes from John during it...The Lt.

calendaraa184b85169f406a7396489b9d7e0434f93c9850_zpsdd8dbe6b.jpg

Newly arrived Officer to command my Naval Brigade along with another seaman to defend and armed the Gatling Gun.....The Lt.

3004_zpsf58b7466.jpg

1005-14_zpsd04610ab.jpg

1012-7_zpsa07c7748.jpg

Newly arrived Officer to command my Naval Brigade along with another seaman to defend and armed the Gatling Gun.....The Lt.

3004_zpsf58b7466.jpg

1005-14_zpsd04610ab.jpg

1012-7_zpsa07c7748.jpg

Great figures, great pictures {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Thanks for the sneak peeks Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Nice additions Joe supporting your gatling gun team, must look into these^&cool, Robin.

Glad you enjoyed the sneak peaks Martyn got in a little playtime with them.

5007_zps70f1b3e9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back