Finally found one (1 Viewer)

A Grey Kubel with a roof and to scale with K&C,TGM.

This is a 1/24 die cast not sure of maker but for $90 posted it is a steal.
Roof on and off
Windscreen up and down
Engine bay detailed
Steerable wheels and independent suspension ^&grin I know I don't roll mine around either BUT my point is the price and detail.
This hobby is getting expensive for me so why I search for cheaper options I think this one is a winner I'm wrapped.
With a bit of work it will come up a treat.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Good find. I often feel a slightly bigger vehicle/train/plane, often work well with 1/30 figures. That's why I have quite a few TCS items. Not expensive either, that's a win. Robin.

Well done mate, I'm envious! You should pop it over to John's and ask him to further detail it up (speedo, oil instruments etc) and then do a full weathering such as paint chips, mud etc.

Tom

Maybe you should get this one as well mate! She can lead your AK troops into battle...^&grin

Tom

Attachments

• Kubel.jpg
    Kubel.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Kubel 2.jpg
    Kubel 2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 197
Looks like 1/24 scale tin plate models made by Gonio in Czech Republic. I had about a dozen different versions back in the 90s, sold them when I started collecting 1/30 sets.

Looks like a good match in size and it looks like the front doors open as well.

Looks like 1/24 scale tin plate models made by Gonio in Czech Republic. I had about a dozen different versions back in the 90s, sold them when I started collecting 1/30 sets.

Thanks Matt will look for some more with a bit of work they will be OK I reckon.

Thanks Matt will look for some more with a bit of work they will be OK I reckon.
I liked them, the opening doors etc added some interest but not many 1/24 items available in the 90s. There's more 1/24 models available now and I note that a few other guys such as Katana mix 1/24 with 1/30 stuff, but still doesn't look right to me. Now I recall I went from the 1/24 Gonio gear to the Forces of Valour stuff in 1/32 scale, their vehicles were great but the Figures were ordinary, which is why I switched to 1/30. I also had an extensive 1/72 scale collection which is the best scale option if you lack funds and or space, especially if you want to add aircaft as well.

A Grey Kubel with a roof and to scale with K&C,TGM.

This is a 1/24 die cast not sure of maker but for $90 posted it is a steal.
Roof on and off
Windscreen up and down
Engine bay detailed
Steerable wheels and independent suspension ^&grin I know I don't roll mine around either BUT my point is the price and detail.
This hobby is getting expensive for me so why I search for cheaper options I think this one is a winner I'm wrapped.
With a bit of work it will come up a treat.

View attachment 251137

View attachment 251138

View attachment 251139

View attachment 251140

View attachment 251141

Wayne, Looks like a nice fit scale wise ! Enjoy...

Wayne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back