FIW Bushy Run (1 Viewer)

Anyone have any idea when these will be released?.
Mark

16042 shipped to the dealers about ten days ago, the rest will soon follow.

If you preordered that one, contact whoever you ordered it from as it should have shipped out to you by now I'd assume.

No I didn't order that one.I do see a new one 16046 16046.jpg which seems to be this Michael Roberts kit MR54-029-rl01.jpg
Mark

I hope Britains does this Michael Roberts set also. MR54-018-rl01.jpg
Mark

I think Alan Ball or Ken Osen Sculpted these figures in the MR kits.
Mark

Received my cup today.Hope my figures aren't far behind.{bravo}}
Mark

cup.jpg

Here is a sneak peek of four new 42nd RHR figures for our Clash of Empires range. These will be shown in our spring supplement and available later this year.
All of the other figures are currently in stock
I hope you like them,
Ken

My, those Grenadiers look good Ken !

Hope to see plenty of new Napoleonics in the Spring Catalogue and seeing what else is new and might interest me.

Have you ever thought about doing a range which could include figures from many different eras and would work with your current offerings something along the lines of Hero's and Villians both fact and fiction, such as Highwaymen like Dick Turpin or Willy Brennan would work with your 18th C range figures.

You could delve into the medieval world with Robin Hood, Ivanhoe, William Tell, Central figures in historical events such as The Mahdi, Lord Kitchener a mounted Churchill, even fictional characters would fit in such as Harry Faversham in the Four Feathers would go great with the War along the Nile range !

Lots of possibilities which could encompass all your ranges I should think, just do them in matte !

Steve

Looks great! I was wanting more grenadiers! Definitely will be picking these up. Will you be venturing into making other French and Indian War regiments? Maybe French Infantry as well? Thanks!

-Matt

Looks great! I was wanting more grenadiers! Definitely will be picking these up. Will you be venturing into making other French and Indian War regiments? Maybe French Infantry as well? Thanks!

-Matt

Yes...there are more regiments coming in the near future...one of my favorite periods! I have been working on some Provincial Rangers as I think they might have looked, rather than they way most folks depict them.
Years ago I did a small museum exhibit featuring French Marines and hope to add a few of these too.
Ken

Hi Ken.
A question about the Grenadiers. With the Battalion companies they are modelled wearing for want of the actual name of the item, leggings, where as the Grenadiers aren't. any particular reason ?
I remember reading about Highlanders complaining bitterly in the Napoleonic war about being cut to ribbons about the thighs having gone through thickets, so now looking at the FIW figures again it raises the question. Though of course you didn't have the Grenadier wearing them in your earlier release, I think it might of been your museum collection.
Steve

Hi Ken.
A question about the Grenadiers. With the Battalion companies they are modelled wearing for want of the actual name of the item, leggings, where as the Grenadiers aren't. any particular reason ?
I remember reading about Highlanders complaining bitterly in the Napoleonic war about being cut to ribbons about the thighs having gone through thickets, so now looking at the FIW figures again it raises the question. Though of course you didn't have the Grenadier wearing them in your earlier release, I think it might of been your museum collection.
Steve

The Battalion men are modeled to use for Bushy Run to accompany the figures in the Troiani painting. There are period references to the "Indian style leggins" worn by members of this regiment while serving in North America.
The Grenadier companies may have also worn these at various times, but I wanted them to be a bit more universal as I have plans on offering more later. I may also offer some battalion men in the future wearing diced hose too.
Hope this helps!
Ken

The Battalion men are modeled to use for Bushy Run to accompany the figures in the Troiani painting. There are period references to the "Indian style leggins" worn by members of this regiment while serving in North America.
The Grenadier companies may have also worn these at various times, but I wanted them to be a bit more universal as I have plans on offering more later. I may also offer some battalion men in the future wearing diced hose too.
Hope this helps!
Ken

Kilts are fine by me Ken and hopefully will entice our friends north of the border !
Scots are quite a hardy heroic breed.

Look at the names and you'll see half of them are what made, " The British Empire", oh and quite a bit of America !

Steve

Сan we actually expect the scottish grenadiers during this august? WB site says LATE SUMMER 2017, does it mean that it will be available any time soon? Are there any delays for this range? Any news on that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back