Fox on the Run (1 Viewer)

MCKENNA77

Staff Sergeant
Hey dudes:

I have a few loose ends diorama wise that I needed to wrap up. Dio measures 14" wide by 4.5' long. This is a shelf diorama and I had to cut a few notches in it in order to fit the configuration and layout of the shelf. I know the Americans never desert camo'd their vehicles but it would have looked cool if they did. Also, I'm not sure if having all parts of the Commonwealth soldiers(Scottish, Aussie/Kiwi, Indian, British) & French Foreign Legion in one desert location ever happened. I guess variety is the spice of toy soldier life.

Keep it silly

DSC04510.jpg

DSC04512.jpg

DSC04516.jpg

DSC04514.jpg

DSC04518.jpg

great set up and some very nice AFV's on show. I have just been talking to Rob about shelf dio's
Mitch

Hello:

You will have a very nice shelve diorama once it is placed in it's shelve. Well done!

"Iron Brigade"

Well done mate, do these just to please yourself that's all that matters, I think it looks great. {bravo}}
Wayne.

Very nice setup. Well done.

But where is a Stuka when you need one !?{sm4}

Oliver

Great set up Dude, very nice collection you have there{bravo}}

Rob

Yeah, great collection you've got there, love that building & watch tower too.{bravo}}

Thanks for posting!

Very nice collection you got there mate, will you be adding the new Tommahawk to it?

Craig

Great Allied North Africa collection you have there. Thanks for posting your pics.

Thats a brilliant dio there, where did you get the flag? Is it made of tin or plastic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back