GCOPOrT.jpg

bDuwZpt.jpg

Rr2vERm.jpg

uES20Jk.jpg

EkKKOdY.jpg

CqA7Jbl.jpg

w8X7duh.jpg

Wayne.

Very clever, nicely designed. I think I see it as a Bank building. Just a bit of signage. Robin.

I recently purchased figures from Andrea Europe which I must say come in the best packaging I have yet come across. Just four figures in a study plywood box, wrapped in tape free plastic surrounded by soft foam! The box is no slapped together affair but well-made and square all around. Perfect for a basis of a 1/30 building, which I proceeded to have a go at. I wanted a building that could cross over periods, say from Richmond or Fredericksburg in the 1860’s to main street USA in the 40’s. The following are some pictures of the project and the result which I am happy with.
Wayne.

gMeRrrR.jpg

JmwpklB.jpg

Geu0YUU.jpg

sVbHu0D.jpg

CAn5ykJ.jpg

TfNPLL8.jpg

6cQKBNy.jpg

Superb Wayne your retirement looks a lot like mine if I ever get there.

Great step-by-step display. Look fwd to seeing those future dios you mention. BTW, outstanding job on the bldg, very ingenious. Chris

Once again fantastic work Wayne. :salute:::salute:::salute::

Tremendous job on the building, Wayne!:salute:: Love the details like the drain pipe on the side!

Wayne,

Beautifully done. Yes, a building that you can utilize in many different settings. Keep your creations coming.
Steve

Mate you have some skill. Great work. I love the detail. Where do you get the windows and doors? Wher did you get the downpipe? That is a master touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back