Got my "Snow Patrol" before the price goes up (1 Viewer)

cnq

Sergeant Major
Here are some pictures to prove it :)
Also my M10 Tank Destroyer is waiting to take out the "Snow Tiger" when it comes out :p

Hope I don't bore you guys :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also my M10 Tank Destroyer is waiting to take out the "Snow Tiger" when it comes out :p

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
Awesome pic's. Better take a shot at the back of the Tiger.....I believe it was the only vulnerable area!

Thanks for sharing your pics cnq, and a fine choice I might add, IMHO, in acquiring the snow patrol set. I recently picked up this is set as well, and I particularly enjoy the soldier w/ the pipe. Looks like the Snow Tiger will have an M10-sized surprise waiting for it when it joins your dio!:p:)

Joe

picture.php

Really nice pic's, thanks for posting. Have always liked the wee Stuart tank and crew too. Would love Andy to do a desert version someday.;)

Lovely pics and dio's how can anyone get bored??? If they do they are on the wrong site
Mitch

Very nice pics indeed,its this sort of dio that really showcases the figures,nice work.

Rob

Thank you guys. I have so much fun with this stuff. Can't wait to get the Tiger to complete the winter Dio ;)

Thanks for the pics.
Simple, yet very effective. Really puts emphasis on the great figures.:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dear "cnq":
Not boring at all! Splendid photos of really nice small dioramas!
"iron Brigade"

Dear "cnq":
Not boring at all! Splendid photos of really nice small dioramas!
"iron Brigade"

Since you guys are not bored of my pictures I decided to post some more :D

Attachments

• 0001_25.JPG
    0001_25.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 0001.JPG
    0001.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 0001_11.JPG
    0001_11.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 0001_13.JPG
    0001_13.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 0001_18.JPG
    0001_18.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 66
cnq..

Great close up's. Great little dio you have going on their
Mitch

Thank you Mitch. I'm still dabating to buy the "Snow Tiger" from K&C or KT from CS. Decision...decision....:confused:

cnq..

Great close up's. Great little dio you have going on their
Mitch

cnq...

Well, mate if it makes it easier snow Tiger is out this month and CS KT is in the new year according to the release info so, you could treat yourself for Christmas and a nice new year pressie also. Its a win win situation
Mitch

Thank you Mitch. I'm still dabating to buy the "Snow Tiger" from K&C or KT from CS. Decision...decision....:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back