Guess what TG's US001 will be (1 Viewer)

Guy

Major
Anybody any idea about TG's 1st US vehicle ?
lets guess;
I think some US paras + cushman 53 airborn motorcycle( was this not mentioned somewhere before ?)
guy:confused:

Anybody any idea about TG's 1st US vehicle ?
lets guess;
I think some US paras + cushman 53 airborn motorcycle( was this not mentioned somewhere before ?)
What do you think guys ?
What will be TG's first US vehicle that will be released next month ?

Guy..

To be honest I don't have any idea what TG will do as the first allied AFV and, when I do guess I am always wrong. Whatever it will be I am sure it will be good as the Krupp trucks.
Mitch

What else but the ever popular Jeep, in some form or another.^&grin:wink2: -- Al

What else but the ever popular Jeep, in some form or another.^&grin:wink2: -- Al
Please NO JEEP, there are enough of them around . I think TG will be a bit more original than that, don't you think ?
guy:smile2:

Please NO JEEP, there are enough of them around . I think TG will be a bit more original than that, don't you think ?

I for one would welcome a winter jeep-but then I missed the KC release of 'friend or foe (dang it). I can't recall anyone else w/a winter jeep since.

On another note, I'd welcome the dodge weapons carrier.
mike

I for one would welcome a winter jeep-but then I missed the KC release of 'friend or foe (dang it). I can't recall anyone else w/a winter jeep since.

On another note, I'd welcome the dodge weapons carrier.
mike

Great idea the 3/4 Dodge weapon carrier . I'm all for it

Guy, there was a thread about this months ago. I think Tom said the winning guess would receive the set for free.
At the time, my guess was a motorcycle, Harley Davidson or Indian.

Guy, there was a thread about this months ago. I think Tom said the winning guess would receive the set for free.
At the time, my guess was a motorcycle, Harley Davidson or Indian.

That was my thoughts, a harley davidson mc. Ron

forgot about the thread a few months back I said bren ''Gunn'' carrier so, I will stick with that. Allied though not specifically US
Mitch

more important wonder when and what will be the first Tank????? TG jumped straight in and did a great warbird so, hope they do likewise with AFV's. A Panzer II or, a stuart would be nice
Mitch

more important wonder when and what will be the first Tank????? TG jumped straight in and did a great warbird so, hope they do likewise with AFV's. A Panzer II or, a stuart would be nice
Mitch

Mitch im hoping TGM do a Grey 88 with full crew and a Grey opel,but im looking forward to this one.

I think what TG are doing is great but, I am not against anything that is grey being released
Mitch

It will be interesting to see what TG vehicles will look like as far as detail and build quality. Something tells me they will be exceptional !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back