Hackensack Toy Soldier Show (3 Viewers)

Hi Brad,

Did you run across any HIRIART sets in Hackensack?

Mike,

Unfortunately only one and I was looking for them. That was one of the disappointments of the Show for me, about the only one though.

Mike,

Unfortunately only one and I was looking for them. That was one of the disappointments of the Show for me, about the only one though.

Thanks Brad. It must have been a collector selling off a set he no longer wanted. I guess you will have to come out to the West Coaster in March.

Last edited:
Brad posted,
My only regret is that I didn't get to meet up with the rest of you.

Me too Brad. I did not go because my wife was ill. She's fine now. In fact I was off the forum for the week feeling a bit let down. But now it's fine.

I stopped by London Bridge on Saturday and had a visit with Ron, and I must correct what I wrote before, he hasn't retired, but is trying to. For show attendance, though, it's a good idea to email or call to find out if he'll be at this show or that one, if you want to know for sure. In the meantime, the store is open, so give him a call, or if you're in the area, stop in and say hi.

Prost!
Brad

Couldn't agree more; God broke the mold when he made Lawrence, if he's not the nicest guy walking the planet, then I'm a guy who chases kids away from my table when I tell them the price of items.........hey, wait a minute...........................;)

I thought that kid was running over to her parents to get the dough needed to buy the item.........:p

'
....................................................................................................

Ha! I think you hit the nail right on the head with that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back