Halftrack (1 Viewer)

All the diorama pieces look great as do the figures ! :salute::

Here are a couple more photos for those interested in the new M3A1 US halftrack. We will be releasing two fairly soon with different markings that can be used together. Both will have all of the stowage removable so you can set them up as you wish, and include a driver figure. In the photo you can see the right and left fender stowage, front bumper add-ones and the three different packages for the rear racks. There will be various figures released separately to use with these vehicles too, along with some exciting additions to our infantry. We plan to have all of these on display at the new Chicago Toy Soldier show along with a few other new vehicles and accessories. Please visit us if you attend to see new releases, chat and pick up our new catalog and supplements.
Please visit our Facebook page for updates, and as soon as we have shipping information we will notify our dealers and club members.
Ken

Attachments

• IMG_2356.jpeg
    IMG_2356.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_2591.jpeg
    IMG_2591.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 522
I'm lovin' the halftrack. I will have to get one of these for sure. Thank you for the advance photos. Great work WB!!

The halftrack looks fantastic! Glad to hear there will be figures to go in the vehicle as well. W. Britains is definitely on a roll with it’s US troops and armor… Really great to see!

Looks great!

Its about time we see a US Halftrack release from any manufacturer.

Thanks,

Carlos

How does it stack-up compare to the Figarti and KC Halftracks, scale wise?

Love this shot; so cool!

53055881017_1e7a29a36e_k.jpg

I had missed this thread. That half track looks superb.

Those who had long wished for more American armor have to be pleased now, thanks to WB.

Beautiful piece!

Looks like it's available for pre-order.

Your comment made me chuckle, Wayne. Completely agree:

attachment.php

I love the 21st Century 1/18 M3 Halftracks! Their 1/32 version was decent but the old Forces of Valor 1/32 model took the cake. It’s very awesome that W. Britains is bucking the “everything WWII German” trend and making some badly-needed US armor! I’m preordering one…

Is it same size as Figarti’s HT’s ? Century 21 1/32 scale?

It should be true 1/30 scale.

This is definitely the case of the Britains Shermans, so I see no reason the halftracks would be scaled differently. I'm not sure of the scale of the Figarti halftracks, but the Figarti Shermans are just slightly larger than 1/30, so it may be the same with their halftracks.

Can anyone share any more detailed information about the…M3A1 Half-track 9th Armored 27th Infantry, A Company vs. B Company versions?

I see history regarding the B Company version at the Remagen Bridge but am in search of something pertaining to the order of battle prior to this regarding both versions. Thanks for your help and time!

A, B and C companies of the 27th Armored Infantry, 9th Armored Division moved into Remagen toward the Ludendorff bridge with Lt. Timmermann with A Company advancing across the bridge first, followed by C Company of the 27th and B Company of the 9th Armored Engineer Battalion to clear charges. B Company of the 27th Armored Infantry followed immediately having cleared the town.
Hope this helps,
Ken

Can anyone share any more detailed information about the…M3A1 Half-track 9th Armored 27th Infantry, A Company vs. B Company versions?

I see history regarding the B Company version at the Remagen Bridge but am in search of something pertaining to the order of battle prior to this regarding both versions. Thanks for your help and time!

Advancing toward the Rhine…
The M3A1 halftracks are in-stock and the M18 will be here in March, along with a couple of new GIs pictured here.

Attachments

• IMG_6511.jpeg
    IMG_6511.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_6493.jpeg
    IMG_6493.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 147

Users who are viewing this thread

Back