Happy Birthday Brian (deitz) (1 Viewer)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
Happy Birthday Brian. I hope your day is a fabulous one, full of fun and nice surprises - like in more Zulu sets :D.
Mike

Hi Brian,

Happy Birthday (Again)!!

Best Wishes, Raymond.:)

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Brian. Hope you found some good figures or vehicles for your Birthday. My son has his 46th Birthday today. Someone is old.;) John

Happy Birthday mate

Have a good one

Cheers

Martyn:)

Brian,
Happy Birthday to ya bud! How's it feel to turn 27?:D
Enjoy it !
Mike

All the best Brian, Happy Birthday. I see you already got a great birthday present :D :D :D Very nice, enjoy !!!

I almost missed it! Happy 47th, Brian, hope it's been a wonderful day so far, and may you have a great evening still, the night is young! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, prosit!

Brad

Hello Everyone,

Thank you, for the wonderful birthday wishes. I had a great time today. I rec'd many great sets in the last couple of days many from Mike (Thank you Mike for giving me a great jump start with my Britains AZW range, I will be posting them soon) and one great set with the help of Martyn.

Today, I rec'd the Closing Stages of Isandlwana, and a few other Britain AZW figures, I knew I was getting them last week but had to wait until today. I also rec'd the always present socks and shirts.

Best of all I got to spend time with my parents, brothers, nieces and nephews and got a wonderful rendition of Happy Birthday from them. It better was than any of the Toy Soldiers I got as presents.

Once again, Thank you for all of the birthday wishes.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back