Happy Birthday Larry (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
Happy Birthday Larry ! {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Hope you have a great day with nothing more strenuous than opening some boxes of toy Soldiers and a bottle of beer or two !

Steve

Many Happy Returns LaRRy {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Stay safe

Martyn:)

Gee Larry, I'm sorry everyone else are social distancing with the Beer on other islands !
Desert Island.jpg

Happy Birthday Larry ! {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Hope you have a great day with nothing more strenuous than opening some boxes of toy Soldiers and a bottle of beer or two !

Steve

Gee Larry, I'm sorry everyone else are social distancing with the Beer on other islands !
View attachment 263714

Thanks, Steve …. It is great to see you still have your sharp wit and cutting humor. Great way to start my day.
Thank you for the wishes.

But stuck on a small island with Jennifer Lawrence or Sandra Bullock would have been so much better that you.

I do see a few "appropriate" size boxes, wrapped neatly on the table, so hope springs eternal for a few soldiers.{sm3}

I am looking forward to getting back to building scenes and posting again.

Stay safe my friend.

--- LaRRy

Many Happy Returns LaRRy {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Stay safe

Martyn:)

Thank you Martyn.
Viewing your latest "Naval" inspired diorama, with the dock and navy figures, was a great way to start my B'Day!

Appreciated!

--- LaRRY

Best wishes. :salute:: Chris

Many thanks, Chris.
Looks like there may be a few toy soldiers on the "Birthday" table.
I am so far behind on the forum, it will be good to start to catch up with reading posts and showing my new stuff.!

Stay safe, Chris

--- LaRRY

Happy birthday, Larry!:salute::

Happy Birthday Larry...

Good mornng, Louis and Mike,
Many thanks for the B'Day wishes.

The day will be somewhat subdued from past years with that dam(n) COVID mess, but Maine is really safe, so we are planning a nice day by the ocean and enjoy a picnic. Rather easy to keep social distancing here since the entire beach or shoreline is virtually deserted. No tourist this year!

You guys watch out for yourselves in NY and TX. A difficult place to be these days.

I will (hopefully) get to posting my B'Day presets!

Stay safe guys.
---LaRRY

Happy Birthday LaRRY !!!

Hope all is well.

Stay Safe.

Good timing Larry, back for your birthday. Missed your contributions. Keep safe. Robin.

Happy Birthday Larry.{bravo}}{bravo}}
Mark

Happy Birthday LaRRY !!!

Hope all is well.

Stay Safe.

Good Evening Gents,
All is (finally) very good and so nice to be back here with all my fellow collectors.
Its been a great day so far and I still have a special dinner and ***** PRESENTS ****** {sm4} still to go.

Everyone is Safe and Sound and we plan to keep it that way.

Thanks for the wishes!

--- LaRRy

Good timing Larry, back for your birthday. Missed your contributions. Keep safe. Robin.

Good Evening, Robin.

Ya' back for K&C dispatches and my Birthday, timing is all!!!

I've been able to read many threads but had issues with hands, wrists and such.
So, typing was an issue for a while. EVERYTHING is now perfect ..:tongue:

Hope to start contributing real soon. I have been collecting and got so good stuff, just no showing them here, so stand by ....!

--- LaRRy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back