Hello from Graham (2 Viewers)

gra30

Private
Hi all,

I have followed this forum for many months and now registered I wanted to say hello.

I am Graham Scollick and live in Exmouth, Devon.
Having just left the Royal Marines it is so nice to follow like minded people and to see the passion we all share.

I started as a Military Figure modeller and painter and I have been fortunate to now spend my hours sculpting :)

I will hopefully be able to introduce myself properly later and I do not want to get ahead of myself., can I please thank you all for bringing it all back, the FUN, thank you it means so much and my 1971 WW2 sits with me every scuplt.

My best wishes

Graham

PS The WW1 germans look ok :) :) :)

Last edited:
Great to hear from you Graham, if you get half as much fun from this forum as I do, than you will love it. Look forward to your further posts and your input, welcome aboard, cheers, Robin.

Hi Robin,

Thank you and I will be around and fully here for WB and collectors.

Richard has said to introduce myself when I felt ok and so it was a big hello, WORLDWIDE

I will be around and such a great forum, as a figure sculptor I stil learn from reading the forum.

My very best wishes and thanks again

Graham

Last edited:
When the other side of the world wakes up Graham, you will get lot's of support & questions. Cheers, Robin.

Thanks mate,

Just saying hello :) and no problem.

Take care and speak soon, hope to meet some friends in Nov.

Best wishes

Graham

Morning Graham and welcome to the forum! :salute:: I collect the War Along the Nile range from WBritains but the WW1 range looks rather good too. ^&cool

Jeff

Welcome aboard Graham :salute::

I collect the WBritains Zulu range....among one or two other manufacturers^&grin

Cheers

Martyn:)

By the way, it's nice to see the David Grieve figures again, have you got the 65mm Household Cavalry figure?

Martin

Hi Graham,

Nice to see another Brit. Do you ever get the chance to go to the London show?

Andy

Hello to you all and thank you for such a welcome.

There are some superb figures I agree, as a newbie all I can do is hope to learn from the 2 experts and keep the WB quality.

Zulu is a great period of interest to me as is American Civil War so I do drool over the figures when I get to see them.

Andy, I hope to be in London this year and believe I have been invited but not sure of the timescale.

Martin, thank you for noticing, I have the 110mm range but do not want to derail the forum, please understand that is not me being rude, thank you though :)

My best wishes and of course please message me anytime. I would like to be on here often but sculpting time must come first so my apologies if I do not reply to anything straight away

Speak soon and thank you all again

Graham

Hello to you all and thank you for such a welcome.

There are some superb figures I agree, as a newbie all I can do is hope to learn from the 2 experts and keep the WB quality.

Zulu is a great period of interest to me as is American Civil War so I do drool over the figures when I get to see them.

Andy, I hope to be in London this year and believe I have been invited but not sure of the timescale.

Martin, thank you for noticing, I have the 110mm range but do not want to derail the forum, please understand that is not me being rude, thank you though :)

My best wishes and of course please message me anytime. I would like to be on here more often but sculping time must come first so my apologies if I do not reply to anything straight away

Speak soon and thank you all again

Graham

Hello Graham

Did you sculpt the entire new WW1 range?

Hopefully Richard has been asking you to swat up on wireless Australian slouch hats, New Zealand 'lemon squeezers' and British foreign service helmets and perhaps the odd 'Johnny Turk'!

Hi Graham,

Welcome to the club and I hope you will find time to share some photos of your work.

Dave

Thank you very much, the new ones (German) are mine. I am not sure on the rules for posting pictures but I will check with Richard and if agreeable then may be able to show some early progress shots in the future. I of course would happily show some of my own painted figures if it was felt of interest.

Very best wishes

Graham

Thank you very much, the new ones (German) are mine. I am not sure on the rules for posting pictures but I will check with Richard and if agreeable then may be able to show some early progress shots in the future. I of course would happily show some of my own painted figures if it was felt of interest.

Very best wishes

Graham

Everyone always wish to see what's coming Graham, so if Richard is cool with it, would love to see the proto types. Cheers, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back