Help me decide chaps! (2 Viewers)

Hope this helps with the decision Rob. :):):)

IMG_0545.jpg

Cheers
H

It certainly does mate!.Cool pic.

Rob

To return to the original thread regarding my choice.Can anyone tell me if they have the Jeep ambulance and how would you rate it quality wise?.Also I didn't realise the Arnhem Jeeps are metal,this is going to make them very hard to resist on the 1st December.I have a feeling i will be blown away by the Arnhem range when i see it and may well buy both Jeeps!.

Rob

The Ambulance jeep is top notch quality wise It is still one of my favourite K and c pieces ,That and the sas jeep are both superb.
In terms of quality over subject matter i,d rate them slightly higher than the lrdg trucks.

The Ambulance jeep is top notch quality wise It is still one of my favourite K and c pieces ,That and the sas jeep are both superb.
In terms of quality over subject matter i,d rate them slightly higher than the lrdg trucks.

Thank you Rob.I have had my eye on the ambulance since it was released but somehow something else always takes priority.Suddenly we are spoilt for choice Jeep wise,i would like them all but got to get them in order.

Cheers

Rob

Don't want to hijack your thread Rob - but have you thought about AK-027, the 105mm Gun? It's definitely been added to my shopping list now that I've actually seen it.
:):)

Cheers
H

I hear you H,its a very nice set indeed.Its on my list.

Rob

The ambulance jeep is my favorite king and country piece. The action and drama in the set is incredible

I agree,its real class.I am determined not to miss it,however the Arnhem Jeeps look superb too.I think my shopping list may turn into a Jeep fest!!

Rob

Rob,

In my humble opinion, you should get the Para jeep (Arnhem is clearly our favorite) the chevy, the coolest SAS piece, and the Stug. Variety is what it's all about.

RWS: were I you, unless you're into Market Garden like so many of us, start with WWI. It will take you into many directions and more colorful uniforms and characters.

Your right Jim,i'm kidding myself if i think i won't get the Arnhem Jeep,i've been moaning about one for a year!!!!

Rob

Imagine you are at the London show looking at the vast array of wonderful things in front of you.There are six vehicles you really want,however you also want some figures too.So you can get three of the six vehicles, which of the following six do you get?

SAS Jeep
Para Jeep with trailer
AK Stug
LRDG Camo chevy
FOB Stug
DD Jeep ambulance

What would you do chaps?.(Buying them all is not an option!)

Rob

Rob,

Considering how long you (and others) campaigned for Arnhem, I would hope that you buy the complete series and then go for the AK Stug and the LRDG Chevy!

Hope this is helpful :rolleyes:

Jeff

Yes i probably will Jeff.I guess i'm just shooting the breeze about the other stuff i want too!.I am so pleased Andy returned to Arnhem,i missed the first series and i bet when i see this stuff in the flesh ill want it all at once.

Rob

Yes i probably will Jeff.I guess i'm just shooting the breeze about the other stuff i want too!.I am so pleased Andy returned to Arnhem,i missed the first series and i bet when i see this stuff in the flesh ill want it all at once.

Rob

i think every one will, but will you be willing to shell out 800?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back