Help me decide chaps! (1 Viewer)

Thank you Jim:).Harry,i think it will be enough this time as i want some cash left to buy xmas pressies for the lady in my life who makes me smile.Got to stop watching 'Strictly come dancing',getting soft!!:eek:

Rob

Are you talking about the female postal worker who brings you your K&C packages. :)

Ok guys here it is.After weeks of tearing the little hair i have left from its roots,pouring over the lists, and late nights hunched over my desk light with a mad cackling laugh emmitting from behind my office door ....i've finished!:eek:

Here is what i intend to purchase in London.Its a mix of the old and new...

Lord Cardigan,The Russian being slashed,and the Gun with dead Russian.The Arnhem Recce Jeep,four individual Arnhem figures to make a patrol.Desert Stug,Jeep ambulance,Bulge Scout car.Returning Patrol from the Bulge series.

In reserve i have SAS Jeep,and although i don't collect Naps i may not be happy until i have 'Seizing the Colours'.

So guys what do you think...have i managed to bridge the old and new do you think?

Rob

I think you should sneak in a SOHK set for your good lady wife ;)

Jeff

Now your talking Jeff,use my wife as an excuse to start another collection!!!!:eek::D

Rob

Ok guys here it is.After weeks of tearing the little hair i have left from its roots,pouring over the lists, and late nights hunched over my desk light with a mad cackling laugh emmitting from behind my office door ....i've finished!:eek:

Here is what i intend to purchase in London.Its a mix of the old and new...

Lord Cardigan,The Russian being slashed,and the Gun with dead Russian.The Arnhem Recce Jeep,four individual Arnhem figures to make a patrol.Desert Stug,Jeep ambulance,Bulge Scout car.Returning Patrol from the Bulge series.

In reserve i have SAS Jeep,and although i don't collect Naps i may not be happy until i have 'Seizing the Colours'.

So guys what do you think...have i managed to bridge the old and new do you think?

Rob

When you see the uncammo LRDG Chevy, then this list will go the way of all others.
:););););)

Cheers
H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back