Here we go again. (1 Viewer)

Simpson & his donkey.

Sergeant Major
A start of a new diorama. Simmo.:salute:
img1110lv.jpg

img11091.jpg

Simo,
what will it become ?
I will put some pictures on your thread about the start of my new dio.
guy:smile2:

Here is the Mini Art building I am working on . The ruined factory with stairs. Walls received a basic brick colour and some detail already (left side of the building pics 2 and 3- far from finished) All doors and windows will be replaced by self made items ( one already included in the pictures) It will be the decor for some british paras, probably a mix of K&C and TG figurines
Guy:smile2:
DSCI0118.JPG DSCI0116.JPG DSCI0115.JPG

F###### awesome mate you can start selling them to Brett,well done cobber.

With your watch and car yeah 100 sounds good,yeah start at 100 and see how they go mate,look great in pics so i imagine would look better in the flesh so to speak.Mate the wall,fence and gate look superb...............beer.gif

img0003wwz.jpg

Chris mate,
That is great. Your Dio bases are getting better and better. You'll be starting your own business soon. Keep up the great work.
Cheers Howard

Simmo, your dio is more than ok. I would put some more contrast in the groundwork an some green contrast in the grass. I will try to show you the evolution of the building I am working on ( MiniArt ruined factory) but I can tell you it is not simple. Staircase and banisters do not fit very well, so a lot of painstaking modifications, try outs and a lot of paintwork if you want it to look realistic. Will try to put some pics on your thread by sunday. Hope to have the facade finished by then. Remains to be done : side wall and interior with lots of detail. Will also add part of a roof.
guy :smile2:

Nice work Simmo, this is turning out to be another great scene from you^&cool

Rob

Thats one of the cool things about collecting Toy soldiers ideas for furture dios are endless ( space to put them is the only problem )

another cool thing about it is it would work great in a variety of conflicts, Naps, Civil War, WW1, WW2 ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back