Hitler in "Old" Staff Car (1 Viewer)

Sparky

Private 2
Putting this up for TigerTank2. He played around with the diff figures from diff K&C sets. Used a long retired staff car as well. Had a fun time mixing and matching.

Picture 074.jpg

Nice one Sparky.
Figurines are nice . Car looks a bit rough
Guy{sm2}

It is always amazing to see how things have progressed in just a short time. Remember your first cell phone; VCR's; Black and White TV and King and Country's first releases! It is good to see the older toys shown on this forum.

I actually like the 5 older "hot wheels" - Hitler, Musso, Goering, Rommel and Himmler. Something neat about those older cars.

TD

I actually like the 5 older "hot wheels" - Hitler, Musso, Goering, Rommel and Himmler. Something neat about those older cars.

TD

Yeah there is except the price they go for now...............{eek3}

Sculpting is a bit rough on the car. Kind of reminds me of the early DD ambulance.

Those are not the figures that go with LAH 17.

Sculpting is a bit rough on the car. Kind of reminds me of the early DD ambulance.

Those are not the figures that go with LAH 17.

True, actually little known fact, the figure of Hitler that goes with LAH 17 was never sold individually, so I believe that is the only way to get that particular version is to buy LAH 17 in its entirety!

TD

true, actually little known fact, the figure of hitler that goes with lah 17 was never sold individually, so i believe that is the only way to get that particular version is to buy lah 17 in its entirety!

Td

your correct tom, i also love those versions. The goring car is my favorite. I am looking to purchase the kriegsmarine new version but i just have not got around to it. I only have the sdkfs crane and the seahund so far

Have to say that I really prefer the older staff cars to the new ones. For me, the Goring staff car was the best of the bunch
Mitch

The car and figures are from:

Staff car - LAH17 (Black Mercedes Staff Car with saluting Hitler and SS driver with 2 bodyguards)
Driver - LAH40 (The New Hitler Staff car)
Hitler - LAH44
Passengers X2 - LAH87 (Der Fuhrer's New Staff car)

The car and figures are from:

Staff car - LAH17 (Black Mercedes Staff Car with saluting Hitler and SS driver with 2 bodyguards)
Driver - LAH40 (The New Hitler Staff car)
Hitler - LAH44
Passengers X2 - LAH87 (Der Fuhrer's New Staff car)

Finally....the owner speaks up. :)

Picture 1403.jpg

Hi all, the whole collection of staff car owned by Tigertank2. Took quite a while to source for the older models but it was well worth the wait. I like the finishing of the older staff cars. Its more classic.

Wow... very nice collection of the Staff cars you have there. I like the latest one the most because that's the only one I have ^&grin..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back