Hudson & Allen Scenics to Go Diorama Bases (1 Viewer)

In addition to the portion of the diorama I am assembling primarily out of Hudson & Allen diorama materials, with the assistance of our good friend George (Warrior), I am having Dave of TM Terrain custom make me a church and churchyard diorama to complete the village scene. Here is the first progress photo George forwarded me:

Attachments

• 1 1870 TM Terrain Franco Prussian War Church Diorama 1 (2).jpg
    1 1870 TM Terrain Franco Prussian War Church Diorama 1 (2).jpg
    280 KB · Views: 447
I ordered one November 4, still waiting so maybe not? I can't imagine them not making these anymore, they seem very popular.

Regards,

Tom

They are still in production, but are back-burnered, because Ken and Erika Osen primarily operate Britains, and Hudson & Allen products have to wait until they have a break in the Britians schedule. I received all of the Scenics to Go diarama bases I ordered, but had to wait almost a year. They were worth the wait. I would suggest e-mailing or PM'ing Erika Osen, who will make sure your order gets filled.

They are still in production, but are back-burnered, because Ken and Erika Osen primarily operate Britains, and Hudson & Allen products have to wait until they have a break in the Britians schedule. I received all of the Scenics to Go diarama bases I ordered, but had to wait almost a year. They were worth the wait. I would suggest e-mailing or PM'ing Erika Osen, who will make sure your order gets filled.

Louis:

Thanks for the information and suggestions.

Best,
Jason

My pleasure, Jason! If Erika doesn't get back to you, let me know and I'll call her.

Jason,

Does that mean you need me to call Erika? LOL Or did you get a response?

Louis:

I am finally back home in Texas which means I can do a complete inventory of my bases before emailing Erika.

When these first came out I was able to get most of them from Sierra but I think I missed out on a couple. I plan on specifically asking for the ones I was not able to get.

Thank you again for all of your help and suggestions.

I will keep you posted on my progress in obtaining the bases.

Best,
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back