Hudson & Allen Update (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
I just spoke to Ericka. She hopes to have the new website up and running in about 8 weeks. It will be the same address as the old one.

I took a few photos of what she has at the Show. I will post them while I'm waiting at the Airport. If you see anything you like you can call her and I will post that number too (if it's not in the suitcase).

Brad

I just spoke to Ericka. She hopes to have the new website up and running in about 8 weeks. It will be the same address as the old one.

I took a few photos of what she has at the Show. I will post them while I'm waiting at the Airport. If you see anything you like you can call her and I will post that number too (if it's not in the suitcase).

Brad

Thanks for this Brad, been hoping for an update on H&A

Rob

Glad to help Rob and all. Ericka's phone number is 586 336 0837. For those who live overseas, I suggest pm'ing her here. If you get no response, please let me know and I will call.

The houses are very lightweight so shipping shouldn't be a killer. I bought a piece of fence and it's quite durable. Ericka said you could drop it and nothing will happen. However, you can also cut it for your needs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 909
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 861
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 848
Brad has done an outstanding job sharing the photos he took while at the show, not only for the H&A products but for all the other major manufacturers that were at OTSN this year. After a long pause in their offerings (due to very understandable reasons) I was thrilled to see Ericka's offerings once again. Here are the H&A items I purchased while at the show. As you can see I didn't wait long to use them with some of my JJD WWI figures . . . .
:smile2: Mike

H&A #2030 Damaged Normandy French Barn . . . . . I am using it as a supply depot/staging area

L-R: H&A #2003 Single Family French Dwelling, H&A #2002 Multi-Family French Dwelling, and H&A #2001 French Cafe and Apartment

I talked to Ericka a couple of weeks ago and they're still working in it.

Brad

She has been busy filling back orders. Ever day when I return from the W.Britain office she has a growing stack of painted parts.
The downside of a small operation...the upside is you know exactly who worked on it.
Ken

So glad to finally hear something...anything really....from H & A. I know you're busy w/ WB, but have been dying to see the structures with inside detail you mentioned were patterned and nearing the production stage many moons ago. Any news on the buildings and other items would be greatly appreciated.:smile2: Lastly, will you be at the Westcoaster selling H & A buildings & scenics?

Thank you,
Joe

It looks like a lot of items are not available. That is disappointing.

Matthew

It looks like a lot of items are not available. That is disappointing.

Matthew

They are great products.

Okay, here's a shamless plug. I am selling a bunch of Hudson & Allen building on eBay now that ends this Sunday. The Damage Factory complex has never been displayed and the Normandy Village is in excellent condition. There are some custom pieces from Ericka & Ken too... Click here to see them on eBay.

Thank you,

Carlos

Picture11.jpg

Heck, glad you said so-you've got some great items listed! I hope you're not exiting the hobby(?)

Dang. Missed that reply. Work and family life getting in the way of the hobby. :)

Matthew

It appears that on the TF site, all H&A items are now RETIRED. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back