• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
Vote for if you've reserved the Hurricane or not!:D

So we can find out!:D

I have reserved mine!:D:cool:

Hope this is a quick passing month!:D:cool:

What is the difference between the warbird releases and this one??

This one is probably made of polystone whereas the other is handcrafted from wood and is quite expensive. Here's a photo of the wooden one.

Attachments

• AIR 041 Hurricane.jpg
    AIR 041 Hurricane.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 271
WOW that is a beautiful piece!!. Only if I found this hobby earlier.

It looks nice but even at that price it is has tough competition from the Corgi 1/32 Hurricanes with retractible gear and movable control surfaces that you can still find at virtually no markup. Now if Hobby Master were to do one of their incredibly detailed 1/32 releases as a Hurricane or a Spitfire, that would be another matter.

Question for collectors then, If its the same price, Corgi or King and country, which one will you get??, and second, 2 years from now If you are going to sell it. which would you wish You have??

It looks nice but even at that price it is has tough competition from the Corgi 1/32 Hurricanes with retractible gear and movable control surfaces that you can still find at virtually no markup. Now if Hobby Master were to do one of their incredibly detailed 1/32 releases as a Hurricane or a Spitfire, that would be another matter.

I have the Hobby Master 1/32 scale plane - it is incredible - everything works on it. I can even take off the engine cowling and see the radial engine.

Terry

It looks "toyish" in finish. My Storch looks much, much better. I guess they must have used a different manufacturer

IF they ever, ever do a Spitfire...... I am buying it , without fear of repercussion from any budget constraints, That I might incur. FRom any notable Half/ Or powers that be.
I will face the firing squad, fall on any bayonet. Lunge at any grenade. That the powers that be decides to befall on me.:rolleyes:;):):D

It looks "toyish" in finish. My Storch looks much, much better. I guess they must have used a different manufacturer

I'm not sure you can compare them as I believe they're made of different materials and you can't always get the true sense of an item from a photo.

I reserved one! This will be my first K&C Warbird, now how about a Pacific Warbird.

I think it's great to see the interest in these. When I first met Andy at Louis' apartment and Louis was trying to talk him into making these, Andy was skeptical. He claimed that the old Warbirds he had made cracked and that the two polystone planes had never sold (all of which is actually true). I had never seen any K & C planes before and I was impressed, to say the least.

Over time, through a lot of collectors talking to him, some of the comments and polls on this Forum, I think Andy began to be persuaded and he reintroduced the Connoisseur Warbirds, which received a great response but he still wanted to make affordable ones. Although the Rammjagger and the Komet were nice, there's something in people's memory about a Hawker Hurricane, a Spit and a Me 109. I think the interest in these today proves that people still love birds. Over time, I think we'll see a Spit and a 109 and I think they'll do very well.

I've had my air crew ready for quite some time.:) They are quite excited at

the prospect of a few planes to service........now for a couple of pilots:D

Attachments

• DEN-19.jpg
    DEN-19.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 129
As someone whose budget doesn't stretch to Warbirds this was a no brainer for me,had to order it.:)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back