I got a Golden Ticket! (1 Viewer)

My second Golden Ticket prize has arrived. This time the two armed and dangerous Monks from the Peninsular series. A great set. Thanks very much John !

Steve

Today I received my Golden Ticket prizes, two sets of crashed aircrafts and the Travelling Eindecker, stunning sets.

I only can say again how kind and generous John is. Thank you very much my friend.

Carlo

Attachments

• GOLDEN TICKET 01.jpg
    GOLDEN TICKET 01.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 223
Got my GT prize today, for my 6th GT. What a fantastic promotion this has been. My prize was a much needed trio of Lancastrian archers, Lanc 30-N. My formerly lone Red Rose archer now has company for the coming dust-up. Thanks again, John. -- Al

It appears that the Golden Ticket promotion has finally wound down. However, I didn't want to have the event come and go without publicly thanking John for something VERY special that I received in the way of gift:

View attachment 217782

View attachment 217783

If I didn't post these pics earlier, it was because the very existence of the expanded offerings from the Inter-War Aviation range had yet to be announced. This wasn't easy, BTW, as I'm an insufferable show-off.:eek: The original art for the figures that you see above is currently at a local art-supply store being matted and framed. I can't wait to put it up on the wall of my study!:cool:

Thank you so much, John, and rest assured that your generosity will never be forgotten or taken for granted.:D

-Moe

Yes thank you John, six figures found a home amongst my collection, very generous. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back