I got a Golden Ticket! (2 Viewers)

I received my 5th Golden Ticket prize this afternoon. My first 4 Golden Tickets were from the Great War range, this one is from the Wars of the Roses range, NFYORK-16, Two Yorkist Archers, the Retinue of John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk . . .
:smile2: Mike

Received my two "Golden Ticket" prizes today !

OXLANC-15 & HLANC-16

Nice additions to my collection.

Thank you so much to John Jenkins Designs...Wonderful Promotion.

Photographer error...Figures and boxes are switched.

Golden Ticket Prizes.jpg

Received 8 Wars of the Roses sets today, including 2 Golden Tickets . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Wonderful idea for a promotion and I got a ticket a month or so ago, can't help but wondering which figure(s) I'll receive !
Steve

Congratulations to all you guys who got a, or some, Golden Tickets.
I agree with Horus, that it is such an outstanding idea for a promotion.

The figures I bought throughout the last year or so, were not from the newer lines, but from long released lines like The Jacobite Rebellion and the Battle of Leuthen.
But no, no, I don't want to complain that I didn't receive a Golden Ticket.
I got my fair share of John's generosity, winning a complete Master Set of the large FIW barge with all the troops and oarsmen at the 2015 Chicago Show Treasure Hunt, and receiving a tremendous addition to my Jacobite Rebellion collection last year by participating in his latest Caption Contest.

I just want to point out what great acts of generosity John puts out with his 10th Anniversary specials, all the booster sets in various lines (10 figures for $250.00), with the Monongahela marching British Soldiers at $23.00 a piece, with the incredible prices one can win on his caption contests, with the Golden Tickets during the entire 10th Anniversary Year.

Absolutely amazing.

Thank you very much, John, for so many attractive promotional initiatives :salute::

Cheers, and all the very best for the coming decade !!!

Konrad

Can't believe my good fortune. Received my latest 2 WoR sets (single figures) from Treefrog and, once again, I have gotten a Golden Ticket. That makes 3 GT's in the last 4 WoR sets I have purchased. Incredible. This is a wonderful promotion by JJD, and more so because the GT's are very generously distributed, not, as one might expect, rare as hen's teeth. Just incredible generosity by John to thank his many customers in this way. -- Al

My Golden Ticket is experiencing Golden Ticket envy 😂😂😂😂

I'm now looking forward to the end of this promotion and the start of another 😏😂

Received RYORK-04 from Treefrog Treasures yesterevening...beautiful figure and "Battle Standard".

Inside was my third "Golden Ticket" - Wow !
Will put in mail on Monday.

Thank you JJD.

JJD_RYORK04_Golden Ticket_01_Small.JPG

I received my latest order from Treefrog on Friday and low and behold, I received a Golden Ticket for my new ROT-10 Roth Wurzburg Infantry Regiment Officer and Drummer. This is the first I have received since most of my prior JJD purchases were from the Battle of Leuthen where I duplicated the diorama as attached. What a nice surprise. Thank you John!

Attachments

• 100_9018.JPG
    100_9018.JPG
    407.3 KB · Views: 303
  • 100_9019.JPG
    100_9019.JPG
    315.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 100_8173.JPG
    100_8173.JPG
    534.4 KB · Views: 268
WOW!!! My first Golden Ticket!

How does it work? Do I get to choose a set from the War of Roses series? I already have more than half the sets. There is a good chance I could receive a duplicate of what I already have!

WOW!!! My first Golden Ticket!

How does it work? Do I get to choose a set from the War of Roses series? I already have more than half the sets. There is a good chance I could receive a duplicate of what I already have!
You send in the ticket and JJD redeems it with a set from the series that you got the ticket from. I don't believe there is any allowance for customer choice. at least there hasn't been for any of my tickets. -- Al

You send in the ticket and JJD redeems it with a set from the series that you got the ticket from. I don't believe there is any allowance for customer choice. at least there hasn't been for any of my tickets. -- Al

Al or anyone, do you know how long the process takes? Got an email back on April 8 from JJD on receipt of my Golden Ticket, and that the prize would be shipping shortly via airmail........Guess I'm getting a little anxious. :rolleyes2: - Thanks

Al or anyone, do you know how long the process takes? Got an email back on April 8 from JJD on receipt of my Golden Ticket, and that the prize would be shipping shortly via airmail........Guess I'm getting a little anxious. :rolleyes2: - Thanks
Very interesting that you bring this up. I received acknowledgements for my last 2 Golden Tickets on April 9 and 12, with the same 'shipping soon' message, but nothing has come as of yet. Perhaps they are just busy. I don't recall whether my previous prizes took this long or not but it seems to me they did take some time. -- Al

Very interesting that you bring this up. I received acknowledgements for my last 2 Golden Tickets on April 9 and 12, with the same 'shipping soon' message, but nothing has come as of yet. Perhaps they are just busy. I don't recall whether my previous prizes took this long or not but it seems to me they did take some time. -- Al

I believe that it's more a case of John and Yvette are away from the workshop for 2-4 days a week in China at the factories. That combined with the glut of holidays we have had in Hong Kong over the past 4 weeks are probably taking their toll on JJD's shipping.

I'm normally banging on thenworkshop door to get my monthly delivery before everyone else, but had to wait longer than normal this month. Don't forget that John has a few specials up his sleeve for later this year 🤔😂

I also had a Golden Ticket notification on the 9th April. I received notification of prize despatch - with a tracking number a few days ago (Thursday 27th April) so they are going out now. :)

I believe there was a slight hold-up as Yvette (who deals with the Golden Tickets) was on vacation.

Roy

The ACE-07 replacements left HK on Friday so Golden Ticket shipments may have also left HK on Friday.

About a month after posting it from UK, I had acknowledgement on the 20th March of receipt of my Golden Ticket which said prize would be sent via Registered Airmail soon. Still waiting, I guess it's on a slow plane from China !
With my latest JJD purchase I got another Golden Ticket hopefully things will work out even if the mail is a little on the slow side.

Steve

It's been my experience that JJD sends a notification that your prize is on the way, with tracking info, once they have mailed it. I am guessing that no notification means that the prize has no yet been dispatched. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back