I have it andy! (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
I have it! The missing range for King & Country! A range untouched by every and any other company in the world! Something all collectors dream of!^&grin^

Everyone will want them! WW2 Collectors, Naoleonic collectors! American War of Independince collectors, WW1 collectors, American Civil War Collectors, Streets of old Hong Kong Collectors, MODERN WAR COLLECTORS, everyone! 'WHY?' You ask? SIMPLE! Every one will love these!:wink2:

People (especially me) are always saying how we need more injured, more dead, especially DEAD GERMANS!^&grin

WELL I HAVE IT ALL PLANNED OUT! A WAY TO GET ALL THE WOUNDED AND DEAD FIGURES WE'VE EVER WANTED!{sm4}

ZOMBIES!!!!!

NAZI ZOMBIES, REB ZOMBIES, YANKEE ZOMBIES, STORMTROOPER ZOMBIES, TOMMY ZOMBIES, CHINESE ZOMBIES, MILITIAMEN ZOMBIES, REDCOAT ZOMBIES, NAPOLEONIC ZOMBIES, CEREMONIAL ZOMBIES!

EVERYONE LOVES A GOOD ZOMBIE!:wink2:

AND WHO BETTER TO FIGHT THEM THAN A FEW SQUADS OF MODERN AMERICAN/FRENCH/GERMAN/BRITISH/DUTCH/AFRICAN/CANADIAN/IRISH SPECIAL FORCES MEN!^&grin

YE CANNY BEAT A GOOD ZOMBIE FIGHT!:wink2:

Sorry lads watched Outpost 2 last night and it was pretty good!^&grin

Best part was when a scientist ype guy was going round a room reading all these inscriptions really fast and screaming 'I have it! I have it!, and the Scottish Special Forces guy said: 'Is this you havin a f%*k*n nervous breakdown? Is that what this is?'^&grin

Scott

Scott mate,
You have got to stop getting at that "Electric Soup".^&grin^&grin
Cheers Howard

I have it! The missing range for King & Country! A range untouched by every and any other company in the world! Something all collectors dream of!^&grin^

Everyone will want them! WW2 Collectors, Naoleonic collectors! American War of Independince collectors, WW1 collectors, American Civil War Collectors, Streets of old Hong Kong Collectors, MODERN WAR COLLECTORS, everyone! 'WHY?' You ask? SIMPLE! Every one will love these!:wink2:

People (especially me) are always saying how we need more injured, more dead, especially DEAD GERMANS!^&grin

WELL I HAVE IT ALL PLANNED OUT! A WAY TO GET ALL THE WOUNDED AND DEAD FIGURES WE'VE EVER WANTED!{sm4}

ZOMBIES!!!!!

NAZI ZOMBIES, REB ZOMBIES, YANKEE ZOMBIES, STORMTROOPER ZOMBIES, TOMMY ZOMBIES, CHINESE ZOMBIES, MILITIAMEN ZOMBIES, REDCOAT ZOMBIES, NAPOLEONIC ZOMBIES, CEREMONIAL ZOMBIES!

EVERYONE LOVES A GOOD ZOMBIE!:wink2:

AND WHO BETTER TO FIGHT THEM THAN A FEW SQUADS OF MODERN AMERICAN/FRENCH/GERMAN/BRITISH/DUTCH/AFRICAN/CANADIAN/IRISH SPECIAL FORCES MEN!^&grin

YE CANNY BEAT A GOOD ZOMBIE FIGHT!:wink2:

Sorry lads watched Outpost 2 last night and it was pretty good!^&grin

Best part was when a scientist ype guy was going round a room reading all these inscriptions really fast and screaming 'I have it! I have it!, and the Scottish Special Forces guy said: 'Is this you havin a f%*k*n nervous breakdown? Is that what this is?'^&grin

Scott

Watched it last month mate not bad

Andy told in an email that he likes the idea and is going to make them. He said, happily, that he can finally retire Arnhem and will not be making the planned releases.

Trailer for the movie Iron Sky looks to be inspirational as well. Nazis from the moon. At least they have better aircraft than zombies.

Well ... this is what happens when rabid fans don't get their dispatches over a loooong weekend. :)

Bests
OD

OK ............... now a serious suggestion !!

Why not have an Ash figure (from Evil Dead & Army of Darkness). Then he can fight all the Knight Zombies, Roman Zombies, Viking Zombies etc ^&grin^&grin^&grin

Remember shop SMART ........ shop S -MART {sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Only historically accurate zombies will do you know.....:rolleyes2:
Wayne.

Army of Darkness and Resident Evil are "historical documents" so the zombies will be historically accurate.

I saw both movies on DVD so they must be true.

Only historically accurate zombies will do you know.....:rolleyes2:
Wayne.

And how long before some were complaining that the skin was flaking off!{eek3}:wink2:

Rob

But loose arms, legs or heads could be a selling point !!

( I couldn't think of a response to the flaking skin comment ^&grin)

Its not a fresh range for K&C!!! Zombies are already available in the hobby!!LOL
Mitch

I think he's turned into a zombie Harrie! Now, are in the 28 days before or after stage {eek3}

They should sell like hot cakes if they are true 1/30 scale and are sold as a 250 release...:rolleyes2:

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back