Is FIGARTI still in business. (1 Viewer)

wayne556517

Lieutenant General
Been awfully quite around these parts lately any body heard anything about something new.
Always get excited about a FIGARTI release as you know its going to be different and exciting,fingers crossed something is around the corner.

Been awfully quite around these parts lately any body heard anything about something new.
Always get excited about a FIGARTI release as you know its going to be different and exciting,fingers crossed something is around the corner.

Wayne:

At the last 2 shows this has been a hot topic. No one seems to know for sure, lots of rampant speculation and theories about Figarti at this point.

I loved their Iraq series and was told by a dealer or two that it was going to continue. However I have not seen any additions and/or previews of the series for quite some time.

-PA

Sort of hoping their V series still had some legs. Considering the lead time involved in announcing and releasing the Oxygen tankers, even if something was in the pipeline now, Christmas would be the time frame. Had not thought about it until now, but yes I am concerned about Figarti's future. Robin.

I know they moved the factory to a new location earlier this year (I do not know where they relocated to though) so this may have impacted on there business somewhat.

Hopefully we will see some announcements soon on future releases.

Tom

After speaking to Peter last month I think there nothing to worry about and think people will be happy with what coming out next ^&grin

So does this all mean that we will be seeing the long awaited WWII "KING TIGER" from Figarti soon:wink2:....Hope so^&grin

I'm still in touch with Rick Wang, although he is no longer active in Figart (except for the fun parts. Peter is the person in charge and the one to contact. I spoke to Rick Wang just a few months ago about the slow production of new items and rumours of the demise of Figarti. I got a very detailed explanation of what Figarti was doing summed up as "I have no intentions to stop producing as long as our distributors (Hobby Bunker & Grey Goose Sales UK) continue to sell our products, and collectors wanting to buy our products"

Terry

Figarti have never really been prolific releasers. Most sets come during and after Chicago or, it seems like that to me. We have had a raft of Tiger I's in a number of colour ways recently and requests for research into a variety of Eastern front AFV's from Matt so, I think rumours of their demise are greatly exaggerated!!
Mitch

Fresh in off the email.

Hi Wayne,

We are survival and still in business. I assume you were not aware that we have relocated our factory and that move has taken over 4 months versus the one month we originally anticipated. Owing to the move, we have had labor shortages and it’s been hard to find skilled workers shortly. This caused our releases were much behind schedule.

I don’t want and am not able to stop the rumors. We are currently trying to catch up on items shown in Chicago and the show would be show that we are still alive.

Thank you!

Peter

Fresh in off the email.

Hi Wayne,

We are survival and still in business. I assume you were not aware that we have relocated our factory and that move has taken over 4 months versus the one month we originally anticipated. Owing to the move, we have had labor shortages and it’s been hard to find skilled workers shortly. This caused our releases were much behind schedule.

I don’t want and am not able to stop the rumors. We are currently trying to catch up on items shown in Chicago and the show would be show that we are still alive.

Thank you!

Peter

Thanks Peter look forward to seeing you and Figarti's new products in Chicago. Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back