Jagdtiger Blues (3 Viewers)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

I do indeed remember “Hawkeye” asking about a Jagdtiger at the Chicago Treefrog Dinner the year before last… At the time I did say I didn’t think K&C would be doing it… but then..

What happens in this great little hobby and business of ours is that I do change my mind… or have it changed for me!

Here’s how… As many of you know, here at K&C HQ we have a huge reference library of books, magazines, DVD’s and much more. Anyway, one day I’m casually perusing some model magazines (plastic kit not girlie) when I come across an amazing set of pictures of a Jagdtiger in a terrific colour scheme. “Now that”, I thought, “looks awesome”.

At a production meeting a few days later I showed the photos around and got a very encouraging response from the gang. And so, one thing led to another and now the mighty JT is in the schedule and already “master-built” and cast in metal, polystone and resin.

It still has to be “master-painted” and “counter-sampled” and “costed”. However, it is there… it is happening and I thankyou all for your patience and perseverance.

See, Andy does listen (even when he thinks he isn’t).
Best wishes and happy collecting!

Andy C.

P.S. Don’t ask for a final date even I don’t know that at this stage.

The one constant thing about Andy is that if he says he won't do something, there's a good chance it will get eventually made, right Andy? ;)

Now, how about those Seminoles :eek:

Thanks for the update Andy. This will be a great addition for WWII armor collectors.

I for one would like to see some unpainted pics of this model. The model mags that you refer to would possibly mean that it could be Otto Carious last tiger as that has just been recent and done wonderfully in plastic?
Mitch

PS. This is the best news I have heard in years the best AFV in WWII finally done. Thats ''shock and awe''

Last edited:
A JT at last. Kudos to KC for listening, once again, to the madding crowd. -- Al

Please in line. Napoleonic prussian are all well and fine but, compared to a Jagdtiger????
Mitch

Please in line. Napoleonic prussian are all well and fine but, compared to a Jagdtiger????
Mitch

I dare say they wouldn't stand a chance!:eek:
Congrats, Mitch. You have been waiting a while for this one.

Andy, since you are taking requests... ;)
Might I ask for a set of GI's posing on this great beast?

Thanks for that. its only been six years!!!!! I am a lot more happy than I sound I am just stunned its going to be made in 1/30th. I also like the idea of GI's for posing on these beasts. There are pictures like that when the germans surrendered their Jagdtigers at the end of the war.
Mitch

A Jagdtiger!.Superb news, this will be some beast from K&C and very welcome indeed, I can just imagine how much this beauty will weigh in at!. Once again K&C listening to the collectors:cool:. Its not even Dispatches yet and today I've already had Jagdtiger and Typhoon confirmed!:):)

Cheers Andy

Rob

Rob...

You only said yesterday K&C may have something up their sleeve and in the next breath...

I can't think of a bigger AFV that could be done. wonder if the Typhoon will be d-day markings??
Mitch

Rob...

You only said yesterday K&C may have something up their sleeve and in the next breath...

I can't think of a bigger AFV that could be done. wonder if the Typhoon will be d-day markings??
Mitch

;)

Got to be a good chance the Typhoon will be in D Day stripes, would be really nice wouldn't it.

Rob

Packed with Rockets and d-day stripes would keep everyone happy. they just release news on the Jagdtiger and the sky is full of Jabo's!!
Mitch

Packed with Rockets and d-day stripes would keep everyone happy. they just release news on the Jagdtiger and the sky is full of Jabo's!!
Mitch

Who'd be a German Tanker!. Both releases sound excellent though don't they, I'd better start being a good boy and doing as I'm told if I want these two .

Rob

As soon as I read the list the Typhoon (its just such a nice looking aircraft) and the P38 lightning stood out and, if you can do a P38 as its a size and, twin engined then (no pun) but the skies the limit for other larger aircraft.

If it looks chunky in price the option is there to run a limited batch. As you say aviation wise alone it looks interesting times are coming.
Mitch

For me I find it outstanding how K&C keep upping their game and the quality in this hobby. Whether its a comprehensive wave of D Day releases or all that superb Afrika Corp stuff the other month,they just keep producing the goods!.

And now we have the list of forthcoming releases in their Aircraft range and the confirmation of a much requested AFV. Quality,depth and listening to the collectors makes for one happy collector this end:)

Rob

Rob..

Although I critique products etc I can give credit when its deserved and have to agree with you. just prior to a set of dispatches coming out he drops a list of most wanted aircraft and confirmation of the Jagdtiger its why they are still at the forefront of this hobby
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back