Juno Beach -D-Day minus 1or 2 or3 (1 Viewer)

Guy

Major
Some pictures of my new dio .
Scene: Juno Beach before the landing.
The figures in the pictures are not my final choice . I just put them there to make it more complete. Final figures will be added next week and I will post some more pictures then (taken by a professional photographer).
The bunker :It received a weathered camo pattern on its roof. I gave it a wooden floor, added some scratch built steel doors and changed the "Caen sign" into a "Feldpost" sign.
The defence wall around the 20mm flak is scratch built and so is the pavement along the beach wall and the wooden stairs leading inland.
The little boat is made of cardboard. The sea defence wall itself is 3D printed ( see a previuos thread)
There is a lot more detail in this dio but not always visible in the pictures . Better pictures will show all of them I hope;
So more and better pictures next week. I hope you like already what you see.
Guy:)
DSCI0085.JPG

DSCI0087.JPG

DSCI0088.JPG

DSCI0089.JPG

DSCI0092.JPG

Keep up the terrific work Guy...Gordon and myself are great 'fans' of your work and always enjoy your displays and dioramas! Best wishes, Andy.

That's wonderful work Guy, you are so talented. Working with cardboard and 3d printers all part of your craft. The figures look good as they are. Certainly the scene looks like the real thing. Robin.

Superb dio Guy and I love the little wooden boat.

Tom

Impressive! Thanks for sharing your excellent work with us!

Brendan

Hi Guy, So long as the German holding the crate full of Apples does not have to make it back to the boat down below........ALLES KLAR ! :salute::

Wayne

Superb scene Guy, really like the dog-leg in your sea wall and how it helps create depth to your display. You must be very pleased with the results thus far.{sm4}

Hi Guy,

what terrific pictures! :smile2:

what a wonderful diorama!:)

what else do we want to see? :rolleyes:

I've amazed at such an amazing work!!!:wink2:

Keep going like this

Enrico :rolleyes2:

Great looking dio and enjoyed the "how to" pics along the way. Nice to see how it all came together. YOu mentioned the importance of the water base and it turned out so well. Chris

I especially love the sea, the boat and the bunker entrance; {sm3}

the same dio now called " Inspection" using Kronprinz Figurines ( my client collector's figurines)
DSCI0096.JPG

DSCI0097.JPG

DSCI0098.JPG

DSCI0099.JPG

DSCI0100.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back