Just picked up Soviet Captured Panther (1 Viewer)

RedBaron

Staff Sergeant
I just received my first HB piece and must say it is a beauty!!! If all HB pieces are as great as this piece I am goint have to track some more pieces for the collection!

rt0uj8.jpg

And the scale is exact. I was in their studio once and Gabriel Mileto, the vehicle sculptor called me over to where he was working, unrolled blueprints of the WWII vehicles he was working on, and then set the model on the blueprints. It was exact ^&cool. I so wish the lousy Argentine economy had swung to the good and they could have kept making vehicles. They were amazing.
Enjoy your Panther RedBaron!
Best regards,

Thanks Shannon!

Let's hope the economy gets better so HB can release some future gems!

Great first buy. They simply are the best AFV's that the hobby has seen or will. I know its subjective but, they are sublime. I hope you get more you definately want to get a Bergpanther excellent release which, we probably won't see again
Mitch

Mitch talked so highly of HB i had to buy at least one --and he was right the best so far made i do believe.MIke B.:) Congrats on your new acquisition.:wink2:

The HB armour in general and the Panther in particular are superb. I count myself fortunate that I have one of the "Barkmann" Panthers (loading ammunition) and the "winter" version. Lovely models

Mike...

Glad you liked them. I am not one for all the rah rah but, HB are just superb.
Mitch

Mitch talked so highly of HB i had to buy at least one --and he was right the best so far made i do believe.MIke B.:) Congrats on your new acquisition.:wink2:

original winter version has a crew of three with it. None that Frank is showing in the pic come with the release.
Mitch

The figures Frank used are a set by HB of the tank crew abandoning their tank. It may still be available?

Terry

I still think that HB made the very best vehicles. I treasure my HB M4A1 winter sherman. The detail was second to none at the time, and still is as good as anything on the market.

Attachments

• DSCN1252.JPG
    DSCN1252.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCN1253.JPG
    DSCN1253.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCN1254.JPG
    DSCN1254.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCN1255.JPG
    DSCN1255.JPG