K&C in Chicago pics! (2 Viewers)

Thanks for the pictures.

If I am right, then there are 5 new gray Germans ...

Everything looked fantastic. K & C take great photos but there is nothing like seeing them in person. I particularly liked the winter Sherman. All of the dios are already sold except for the airfield.

Brett, I will ask Andy your questions when I see him later today.

Fantastic pictures of really great dioramas. I think it helps a lot when you have unlimited access to KC products.

Wouldn't mind having Gordon's job :wink2:

Oliver

IMG_8908.JPG
[/QUOTE]

I like this dio, but to add some drama, I would put one or 2 " bulge" germans hidden in the opposite side of the broken house on the first floor, or downstairs....:p

Thanks Pete for taking the pics and Rob for posting.
How good does the winter and Grey TIGERS look can't wait to own them,
great Dio,s Gordon who will be the lucky owners.

My pleasure Wayne. They both look terrific mate,{bravo}} can't decide which is better. Like the look of the Grey figures too. Also I know its not your bag but the new Sherman and what I think (??) are new Bulge GI's entering that building are also spot on.

Hope you guys are all having fun in Chicago

Rob

Thanks for posting Pete`s pics Rob! What can I say? Stunning, fantastic!!! Both new winter dio`s are extraordinary, and can`t wait to have those winterized Tiger and Sherman in my hands!

Wouldn't mind having Gordon's job :wink2:

Oliver

Not an easy job. Andy said yesterday that Gordon started working on the dios five months ago and was working almost until the second they had to leave for the airport.

Not an easy job. Andy said yesterday that Gordon started working on the dios five months ago and was working almost until the second they had to leave for the airport.

I'm glad that one of our 'roving reporters' is able to ring in! I suspect that the depth of reporting will increase very quickly!

Thanks for posting Pete`s pics Rob! What can I say? Stunning, fantastic!!! Both new winter dio`s are extraordinary, and can`t wait to have those winterized Tiger and Sherman in my hands!

Always happy to help my friend, so many good people post pics from Westcoaster, London, Chicago, Texas etc for other people, that when I get a chance to help out I'm always more than pleased to do it. The posting of pics, sharing of the hobby and general hobby comradeship is what makes this place such a good place to hang out{bravo}}

Brad, do you think there will be any more surprises over the coming weekend?

Have fun mate!

Rob

Thank you for sharing these images.... they are simply FANTASTIC ! {sm3}

The snow Tiger and Sherman looks like a must get pieces to me {sm4}

Thanks for sharing the photos. I wish I could have been there - seeing Gordon's dioramas is always a major highlight of any Chicago show. He really is a great modeler and scene builder.

I may have to check out that "Easy Eight" Sherman. We haven't had a proper one of these in 1/30th yet.

Gary B.

Can somebody ask Andy these two questions ?

a) water tower in Lighthorse dio at show and in Collector. Coming out as a dio item or one off ?.

b) dio item on page 13 of the Collector (ie Ceremonial wall). Coming out as a dio item or one off ?. Multiples of
these would make great parade backdrop.

Thanks.

Regards
Brett

Brett,

The tower is a one off. The parade backdrop is something Andy purchased in London but he said that he could consider making it as a dio piece.

Brad

Brett,

The tower is a one off. The parade backdrop is something Andy purchased in London but he said that he could consider making it as a dio piece.

Brad

Brad mate, its been two hours since your last transmission, any more news from front line??:wink2:^&grin

Rob

Looking forward to some close up pics of the new figures.
Mitch

Looking at these pictures is making me depressed! I wish I was there to see all of this in person.

Thanks for posting Rob!!....Those diorama"s look pretty darned good, and the better quality pics of the new Easy makes me only more impatient for it"s release.

Steve

Brett,

Brad

Brad,
Thanks for asking. Pretty sure will need a backdrop for the ceremonials. I am sure you will agree it will be good
for K&C collectors to have parade options other than those other guys who have had it all to themselves for
a few years. Although as the Collector shows can do a nice Sons of Empire parade already. Bring on the Brits.
Have a great show.
Regards
Brett

Brad mate, its been two hours since your last transmission, any more news from front line??:wink2:^&grin

Rob

Sorry mate, nothing new to report. K & C will have no more surprises Andy said "what you see is what you get.".

Steven Chong will report later but Andy's and Richard's conversation tonight moderated by Pete was very good. They are both so full of enthusiasm that when I got back to the hotel I bought one of the FoB newsseller sets and a Bulge set from George. There were silent auctions for several Britains figures and a prototype of a K & C T 34, which was won by Steven.

That's all for tonight.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back