K&C in Chicago pics! (1 Viewer)

Thanks for posting Rob!!....Those diorama"s look pretty darned good, and the better quality pics of the new Easy makes me only more impatient for it"s release.

Steve

Happy to help mate.

Sorry mate, nothing new to report. K & C will have no more surprises Andy said "what you see is what you get.".

Steven Chong will report later but Andy's and Richard's conversation tonight moderated by Pete was very good. They are both so full of enthusiasm that when I got back to the hotel I bought one of the FoB newsseller sets and a Bulge set from George. There were silent auctions for several Britains figures and a prototype of a K & C T 34, which was won by Steven.

That's all for tonight.

Brad

Thanks Brad, much appreciate your live from the show reporting. Nice pick up on the newspaper guy mate, am just about to order one of these myself, which one did you get?

Rob

Did anyone take any pics of the figures believed to be new. I think Bulge figures with the E8 and, the classic early war germans pointed out by wayne.
Mitch

Did anyone take any pics of the figures believed to be new. I think Bulge figures with the E8 and, the classic early war germans pointed out by wayne.
Mitch

Yes Mitch, anxious to see those Bulge figs up close^&cool

Happy to help mate.

Thanks Brad, much appreciate your live from the show reporting. Nice pick up on the newspaper guy mate, am just about to order one of these myself, which one did you get?

Rob

Rob,

Thank you. Nothing like coming to a show. I got the Poland one. They are really nice. I was very impressed. I also got Moving Up the Line.

Cheers,

Brad

Rob,

Thank you. Nothing like coming to a show. I got the Poland one. They are really nice. I was very impressed. I also got Moving Up the Line.

Cheers,

Brad

Both excellent sets Brad, congrats , I can see why Andy's fave range is the Bulge as there are some terrific sets in there.

Rob

Glad to see in the "Ostfront" diorame that the new "winter" T-34s have the driver's hatch closed, rather than open (as in the "summer" T-34s). Also the display shows that the "summer" and "winter" infantry releases nicely complement each other and display very well together.

Glad to see in the "Ostfront" diorame that the new "winter" T-34s have the driver's hatch closed, rather than open (as in the "summer" T-34s). Also the display shows that the "summer" and "winter" infantry releases nicely complement each other and display very well together.

Just an fyi, my summer "T-34" driver's hatch opens and closes. I agree on the summer and winter infantry, they do complement each other quite nicely. I can't wait to score some.

Derek

There are a bunch of new German figures displayed in the K&C dio's. How about some close up pics of them. ^&confuse

A great big thank you as always to everyone for all the great pics and info for all of us unable to attend to enjoy. It looks like its been another great event. :)

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the post. Just wondering if KnC showcases any of its Old HK range in the Chicago show?{sm4}

Phoong,

Not this year. However, the Junk is sold out. I believe a pirate Junk will be forthcoming. I looked for SOHK figures but didn't see any.

Brad

Wild West come to Chicago Show and see , But i see noting ?
richard

Hi Gents,

Still here in Chicago sitting in the ORD airport. I took a couple hundred photos covering a bit of everything and I hope to start posting them tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks,
Marc

IMG_8908.JPG

I like this dio, but to add some drama, I would put one or 2 " bulge" germans hidden in the opposite side of the broken house on the first floor, or downstairs....:p[/QUOTE]

THE WOODEN FLOORING IN THIS BUILDING IS FANTASTIC. WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS RIGHT OUT OF SOMEONES HOUSE. LOVE THE TELEPHONE POLES TOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back