K&C Jagdtiger? (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the link guys,excellent film,they really were monsters,they looked pretty quick over short distances too!.Ken,I think Bovington still has a Jagdtiger to this day.

Rob

Well you should no what my vote would be, yes!!!! I have been asking for one in my posts for a couple of years. Could you envision a diorama with 3 jagdtigers and tank riders rolling along, or sitting in a town square ?
Seems to me there are many years ahead with many new possibilities. I have thought a time or two being a new collector just how much more stuff K&C can create. You guys keep posting the many more items still untouched. I like that and look forward to the many years ahead.

Seems to me there are many years ahead with many new possibilities. I have thought a time or two being a new collector just how much more stuff K&C can create. You guys keep posting the many more items still untouched. I like that and look forward to the many years ahead.

Yes indeed,a huge range of vehicles,figures and Planes to make in the coming years.It is very exciting to think whats round the corner from K&C and its one of the most enjoyable things about the hobby,thats why in the run up to Dispatches each month you will always see a speculation type thread.Welcome to the hobby,its brilliant!:):cool::cool:

Rob

Hey rob, does bovington have a puma armored car, the one with the turret. I know there is one locked up in storage at the patton museum. This would be a great piece for dday

Hey rob, does bovington have a puma armored car, the one with the turret. I know there is one locked up in storage at the patton museum. This would be a great piece for dday

Yes they do have one in Grey,check out the pic on Wikipedia.(not sure if I'm allowed to paste it or not:confused:)

Rob

Yes it would. And K&C has already made the version without the turret.

Terry

While I might buy one, I am with those who want a late war camo Panzer IV. I want one very badly!!!

I'd probably buy one however it would be waaaaay down on my buy list. There are a lot of other German tanks I'd prefer to see such as a Pz. IV in late war camo.

Well, thats 7 definite yes, 1 probably, and 1 prefers other. There are 0 no votes right now.

:D

RIGHT ON!!!! Only 70 or so Jagdtigers were built, it didnt have a big impact at all, the Panzer IV was the workhorse, this overlooked tank needs to be made, the long barreled Mark IV can either go AK, or Normandy, Winter, etc. Not being a hater with the Jagdtiger idea but other tanks are more deserving

While I might buy one, I am with those who want a late war camo Panzer IV. I want one very badly!!!

See. Much more effective than a poll asking if people want a Jagdtiger. Actual real opinions from people that are worth reading. :) While people would generally want a Jagdtiger, many of them would prefer a late war Panzer IV ahead of it. :)

polls are bad. didn't you ever hear the expressions bi-pollar disorder, polls apart, pollar opposites, and the dreaded "a pollar front moving down from Canada as far south as Florid .... :)

Terry

See. Much more effective than a poll asking if people want a Jagdtiger. Actual real opinions from people that are worth reading. :) While people would generally want a Jagdtiger, many of them would prefer a late war Panzer IV ahead of it. :)

polls are bad. didn't you ever hear the expressions bi-pollar disorder, polls apart, pollar opposites, and the dreaded "a pollar front moving down from Canada as far south as Florid .... :)

Terry
Terry...how about a new line... "a poll O 13" for the "a poll O theater"?

I agree with those who would like to see a late war Pz IV first or maybe even a Brummbar. But a Jagdtiger would be nice as well.

Its always good to hear opinions,thats whats so good about the forum and this is turning into a good thread already.But at the same time theres absolutely no harm in a poll now and again and its just a bit of fun.

Well it seems so far the Jagdtiger would be pretty popular with WW2 collectors.It sounded from Andy's post the other day that he hasn't ruled it out so maybe one of these monsters could be on the Horizon.I like the idea of two or three of these in a town centre dio too,awesome:cool:

Rob

Its always good to hear opinions,thats whats so good about the forum and this is turning into a good thread already.But at the same time theres absolutely no harm in a poll now and again and its just a bit of fun.

Well it seems so far the Jagdtiger would be pretty popular with WW2 collectors.It sounded from Andy's post the other day that he hasn't ruled it out so maybe one of these monsters could be on the Horizon.I like the idea of two or three of these in a town centre dio too,awesome:cool:

Rob

OK There is no harm in a poll. I'm just surprised no one suggested doing a poll to see if people wanted to do a poll. :D

Terry

OK There is no harm in a poll. I'm just surprised no one suggested doing a poll to see if people wanted to do a poll. :D

Terry

I did actually post a poll some years back entitled 'How annoying are polls'?.It was pretty well received if I remember;):D

Rob

Rob - can you make another poll asking which camouflage pattern we prefer for the new Jagdtiger?

I would like Ambush.

Rob - can you make another poll asking which camouflage pattern we prefer for the new Jagdtiger?

I would like Ambush.

I would mate but Terry may just kill me;).

Ambush for me too:cool:

Rob

I would like Ambush.

Ambush is the historically correct one for the majority of Jagdtigers, I believe. Why? Were you thinking of adding a British early war desert pink AFV to your collection? :p:D

Terry

I am really starting to get my hopes up of seeing one if not two paintschemes on the jagdtiger, one in camo with zimmermit and one without camo and zimmermit. Oh yes and a puma, a mark iv and maybe an 8-ton semi anti aircraft half track. Thats all

I am really starting to get my hopes up of seeing one if not two paintschemes on the jagdtiger, one in camo with zimmermit and one without camo and zimmermit. Oh yes and a puma, a mark iv and maybe an 8-ton semi anti aircraft half track. Thats all

I can't believe that K&C would make a big piece like that with 2 paint schemes let alone with zimmerit/no zimmerit. I will count myself lucky if he does one of them. :)

Terry

On the question of the Zimmerit, the photos I have seen seem to show the paste only extending part way up the superstructure. I believe that the paste probably only extended a little further that a man could extend his hands upward at maximum. Was this part coverage standard practice or just hit or miss application? (how's that for a rivet counting question?)-- lancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back