K&C News from Chicago Show (3 Viewers)

I will say this again. So many soldiers so little space. I think we need to form a big toy soldier commune. We build huge displays and share the wealth. That way we call pool our resources and have huge battles! And we can all live happily ever after!;) The huge battles part is nice:p

Me and Ron will buy Russian Napoleonics

:D

OD

Andy had told me a while back that there would be more Russian Napoleonic releases - probally in 2009. He was committed to expand that range before looking towards producing any other European Troops from that period.

I am sure we will have some exciting releases in 2009 for Napoleonics !

Ron

OD

Andy had told me a while back that there would be more Russian Napoleonic releases - probally in 2009. He was committed to expand that range before looking towards producing any other European Troops from that period.

I am sure we will have some exciting releases in 2009 for Napoleonics !

Ron

That's good news and something to look forward to ... Russian Cuirassiers and Cossacks !!!

... but, nothing for X'mas this year ? maybe I will have to look at the ACW mounted figs :rolleyes:

OD

hey canadian samurai that is i who continually asks about the russians. when one thinks of the battle of berlin , the image of an su152 assult gun rolling over the spree river bridge always comes to mind. although andy said he would probably not do any russians he did give me some encouragement at the dinner that he might just do a tank. and if it turns out like the t-34/85 he did, which most people would agree was one of his best tanks. watchout !

Honestly Hawkeye, I love the eastern front, I think it's badly under represented in this hobby, I just think we may be wishing for miracles that aren't going to appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back