DSC00940.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC00948.JPG
    DSC00948.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC00950.JPG
    DSC00950.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 300
:( Well the Sand Pebbles isn't my Bag! I ONLY Collect Certain WW2 ERA Theatre -of-Operations! We can't get enough of WW2, because of other Toy Involvements for other NON-WW2 Collectors! But that's OK, in the Toy World Business! There is other AVENUE'S, of WW2 that hasn't been Recognized yet? Hopefully we will see MORE WW2, in the Near Future, I hope Andy doesn't DETOUR away , from WW2, because it has been a Dream come True for MOST of us Collector's; which stems from our Childhood!

I wouldn't worry John.Theres very little chance K&C would move away from WW2,some of their best selling lines are from that conflict and are hugely popular.The Sand Pebbles and next years new range are just a chance for other collectors to get involved,it doesn't mean Andy is moving away from WW2.In my opinion of course.:)

Rob

Thanks for the photos, WB. Must say I really like the looks of some of those USN figures.

MD

Andy has a poster of the Komet in his room. It looks great. I think early next year is the release date.

Brad,do you know if its a warbird or a release like the Rammjager?

Rob

Holman, come down! Holman, come down! What a great new line. Hope to see a figure with a BAR. Kudos to K & C.

Brad,do you know if its a warbird or a release like the Rammjager?

Rob

Its a regular release, not a wood warbird, but it will be released as a strictly limited set with the little tractor pulling it.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Its a regular release, not a wood warbird, but it will be released as a strictly limited set with the little tractor pulling it.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

The Komet looks sweet. That will be the KC release of the year in my opinion - hopefully this year.:D

The new line is going to be "Sand Pebbles" or U.S. Navy in white uniforms from early 1900's.:cool: K&C has a model of the "Sand Pueblo" gunboat and a Chinese street diorama using some of the Streets of Old Hong Kong buildings. Pictures tomorrow.

K&C displayed the three dioramas already posted on the forum: Remagen Bridge, the winter scene with cliff background that has new winter Sherman with mine damage, and a road diorama with new Dragon Wagon. K&C only did the front part of the Dragon wagon and did not do the trailer.

There is also going to be four new BOB sets.:)

I'm so excited, I have been waiting for a k&c winter sherman, plus new bob sets and the new german bob sets that have already been announced, it's gonna be a great Christmas this year!!!!!!!! Sammy

The Komet looks sweet. That will be the KC release of the year in my opinion - hopefully this year.:D

I agree - an absolute must have for me.

I am not interested in the new line - it looks fantastic but it simply isn't my thing - but there is so much other great stuff coming as well.

Eric

Holman, come down! Holman, come down! What a great new line. Hope to see a figure with a BAR. Kudos to K & C.

...and in battle gear, with their dungarees and British "bowl " helmets (I am sure there is a proper name for this)

NP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back