K&C News from Chicago Show (1 Viewer)

i think the chances of the Rat Patrol are as remote as that of Allo Allo.

Attachments

• allo_allo_series_1_and_2.jpg
    allo_allo_series_1_and_2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 343
  • Allo Allo.jpg
    Allo Allo.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 365
Rat Patrol?:confused:.I thought this was news from Chicago?

Rob,any of the new Bulge stuff grab you?

Rob

Rob,any of the new Bulge stuff grab you?

Rob

The Christmas set sounds cool [although I havent seen the picks yet]
and also the KT and damaged sherman , it will be interesting to hear
what the guys who have seen the king tiger first hand think of it.
How About you Rob, anything making a play to move up the Christmas list.
[I think both the bulge US and German figures are the best ww2 K and C makes by a nose]
cheers Rob

Rob,yes i'm going to pick up the KT in London and my better half is going to wrap it for xmas for me.I really want the Winter Sherman too,and although i shouldn't strictly mention it here i'm going to want Figarti's Grant Tank.Looks like its going to be an armoured Christmas!;)

Cheers

Rob

Rob,yes i'm going to pick up the KT in London and my better half is going to wrap it for xmas for me.I really want the Winter Sherman too,and although i shouldn't strictly mention it here i'm going to want Figarti's Grant Tank.Looks like its going to be an armoured Christmas!;)

Cheers

Rob

Rob , I missed the Fact figarti is doing a Grant , I realy should stop reading
this forum it,s costing me money :). [on that note i,d better get my A into G and get to work :)]
cheers Rob

Rob , I missed the Fact figarti is doing a Grant , I realy should stop reading
this forum it,s costing me money :). [on that note i,d better get my A into G and get to work :)]
cheers Rob

I hear you,my credit card is shaking!.Cheers mate

Rob

Cheers Steven for sharing the information with us. Can't wait to get those new WW2 pieces.

:cool: Why NOT Rat Patrol the TV Series! WW2 Desert Sets?

John,

Jeez,

Are you ever satisfied??? The new releases (Andy) and the dioramas (Gordon) are fantastic. Give the man and the company and this forum a break. He can't release everything in one month, 2 or 3. If you will notice over the last 4 years, he continually and eventually releases a lot of requests. Be happy with the stuff that is available now and be patient for the future. Andy, I am sure, has plenty of ideas coming over the next few years and you never know, you just might like one or two!

Tom D.

I'm sure Steven will give a fuller report of Andy's Q and A session but he mentioned he would be doing a FDR figure, artillery for ACW and he won't be doing Russians.

he won't be doing Russians.

This isn't news to anyone here, we've been beaten over the head with the "Japanese and Russians don't sell" line. The bigger mystery is: Who's the wise guy (or dreamer) who keeps asking Andy that question in every interview? :p It's like they're just out to annoy him at this point. :D

This isn't news to anyone here, we've been beaten over the head with the "Japanese and Russians don't sell" line. The bigger mystery is: Who's the wise guy (or dreamer) who keeps asking Andy that question in every interview? :p It's like they're just out to annoy him at this point. :D

Canadian Samurai is concerned about people annoying Andy?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Leave Andy alone :(

chriscrockerleavebritnegp2.jpg

I'm sure Steven will give a fuller report of Andy's Q and A session but he mentioned he would be doing a FDR figure, artillery for ACW and he won't be doing Russians.

Was that no russian figures and no russian armour???
I wouldn't be surprised by the no russian figures bit but I thought he just might in the future release a russian armoured piece or was that definetly knocked on the head as well:eek:

Was that no russian figures and no russian armour???
I wouldn't be surprised by the no russian figures bit but I thought he just might in the future release a russian armoured piece or was that definetly knocked on the head as well:eek:

Maybe it'll be further down the line.Thing is there is now a definite cycle of releases,so as we near the end of the year the releases are bound to be Bulge/Xmas related.I don't think we will see Russian figures but we may see some armour one day.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back