K&C pin-ups (1 Viewer)

General Custer

Sergeant
K&C has offered us Napoleonic pin-ups, from the Israeli Army, from the Roman Empire ... when will pin-ups from the U.S. cavalry come?84515642_635138870581956_795648008753512448_o.jpg84734012_635138887248621_5021649919664979968_o.jpg

Christ let's hope not a waste of resources when better things could be made.

Christ let's hope not a waste of resources when better things could be made.

I don’t think Jesus has got anything to do with it...

I happen to like ‘Pin Ups’ and so do many other collectors going by the sales of those ‘Napoleonic Hussies’ as well as that sexy Israeli female soldier or the deadly and delovely ‘Milady Dewinter’ K&C produced.
At this moment, no plans to do those particular US Cavalry ‘Vixens’...But you never know your luck...

Best wishes,
Andy.

Maybe some dancers, singers for the Viet Nam line, like in Apocalypse now....:p

I don’t think Jesus has got anything to do with it...

I happen to like ‘Pin Ups’ and so do many other collectors going by the sales of those ‘Napoleonic Hussies’ as well as that sexy Israeli female soldier or the deadly and delovely ‘Milady Dewinter’ K&C produced.
At this moment, no plans to do those particular US Cavalry ‘Vixens’...But you never know your luck...

Best wishes,
Andy.

It's a figure of speech I don't think he has at all either and I was talking about pics posted cobber.

Puts a whole new meaning, for bursting out with pride to wear the uniform {sm4} Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back