K & C Rebels (1 Viewer)

UKReb

Command Sergeant Major
Guys

I collect K&C Historic US figures but I rarely post on the K&C threads as I realise they are primarily reserved for pictures and discussions of all of your very fine WWII collections whilst other eras tend not to generate much interest or chat. I think that's why I hang out down in the forum's basement amongst the dio threads :D.

However, I have recently purchased the majority of the new K&C Confederate series which have absolutely knocked me out and felt that they well deserved to be shown in the K&C category.

I have just idly placed them together in a simple post-battle scenario and the beauty of the sculpting, painting and more importantly the poignancy of the poses just leap out at you (well they do for me). Anyway knowing Andy N reads these threads I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to Andy and his team for producing such breath-taking and outstanding Rebs.

Reb

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00068-1.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00020-1.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

Re: K&C Rebels

I wish i could place my figures as 'Idly' as that mate;).Great work Bob really nice.They are superb figures arn't they,oh if only i had more dosh.Good to see you up here Bob,we miss you when you stay down in the bolier room.

Rob

Guys

I collect K&C Historic US figures but I rarely post on the K&C threads as I realise they are primarily reserved for pictures and discussions of all of your very fine WWII collections whilst other eras tend not to generate much interest or chat. I think that's why I hang out down in the forum's basement amongst the dio threads :D.

However, I have recently purchased the majority of the new K&C Confederate series which have absolutely knocked me out and felt that they well deserved to be shown in the K&C category.

I have just idly placed them together in a simple post-battle scenario and the beauty of the sculpting, painting and more importantly the poignancy of the poses just leap out at you (well they do for me). Anyway knowing Andy N reads these threads I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to Andy and his team for producing such breath-taking and outstanding Rebs.

Reb

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00068-1.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00020-1.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

Really excellent photos. The K&C pieces are wonderfully done as is the grass mat and foliage. (Hudson & Allen?) The scenes look so realistic.

Terry

Absolutely beautiful figures and scene Reb! I had a few K&C civil war figures, but sold them has I decided not to get into them. These new figures sure make me wish I was still collecting them. But I cant afford to get into another K&C range.

I can see why you are excited by these Bob; they certainly look great as displayed here.:cool: They appear to be some of the best of the K&C line.

You slay me with your "idly placed scenario" though mate.:rolleyes::D I suppose you mean they were not placed with your typical meticulous eye for historical accuracy and photogenic perfection.;) Alas it seems you failed in the second part. Clearly I need some more practice on my idle placements.:D Great use of your fine scenery BTW.:cool:

I want the prompt release of the Union cavalry,the appearance of General Custer:D:D:D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 341

Guys

Hey the K&C thread is for collectors from every era! No need to hang out in the basement like an unloved uncle at a family reunion! :D A dabble into the U.S. CIVIL WAR is a nice change of pace so please don't hesitate to post here. These pieces I agree are magnificient and the faces and hair styles really seem to capture that era. Definitely some of K&C's best sculpts to date and you don't need to be a CIVIL WAR buff to appreciate that. Great set up in your diorama, like how you posed the various figures. I don't collect CIVIL WAR due to space and funds limitations however I do have the respective flag bearers from both sides and I wish I had more. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
CFM :)

Bob

This is an extraordinary display. What is the circled figure--a conversion? i cannot find him on the K&C archives pages at Bill Sager's site.

Randy

Attachments

• DSC00053sm.jpg
    DSC00053sm.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 228

Bob

This is an extraordinary display. What is the circled figure--a conversion? i cannot find him on the K&C archives pages at Bill Sager's site.

Randy

Isn't he the American Confederate with flag who has a bandaged arm?:)

Bob

Randy

Randy

Scott's correct just removed the flag he originally was carrying and had him leaning on the horse furniture-seemed to work OK for that particular scene

Reb

great idea ....just removed the flag...looks good...gives me some ideas......

Lovely Bob - great looking collection and series of pictures. Huzzah!
Mike

Great display Bob. Welcome to the dark side :D

Hey Robert,

Nice display you bashed together. Figures are nice - a bit too "Hollywood" in my humble opinion - but nothing wrong with that. They are toy soldiers after all.

Cheers
Harry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back