K & C's faces of war (1 Viewer)

I think this is one of the best K&C threads ever started. Totally subjective but I love the close-ups and seeing the figures. Some I do not have. A great thread and one that I hope continues.

This one is on my list to get Vick. The sepia tone makes it look even more dramatic. The brotherhood of war indeed.

Joe

This is one of my all time favorites. It really defines the brotherhood found in units during war.:cool:

053-1.jpg

Best Regards, Vick

IMHO, the K & C Marines are some of the best soldiers they have ever produced. I love the color they used on the uniforms, and the faces of the Marines are so varied and expressive. This series of Marines contains some of K & C's best sculpts ever. To my dismay, I have repeatedly heard that these sets did not sell well, and that's too bad, because they really are amazing, as depicted in the photo of the Marine w/ flamethrower. Another standout one is the marine kneeling shouting back over his shoulder to his comrades.

Another one of my favorite faces/figures from K&C is the IWJ Marine flamethrower... one of my all time favorites.

Hi
Some of my favourites faces from the K & C age of Napoleon series.

NEW001-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

042.jpg

All are old photos that i've posted previously.

Very best wishes Mark

Dear Wayne:

Great photo of an K&C figure. May I assume that this figure was from K&C's "Gestapo Arrest!" set?

Gary / "Iron Brigade" 01/21/2010

Dear Mark:

Splendid photos of K&C's Napoleonic series of sets!

Gary / "Iron Brigade" 01/21/2010

Users who are viewing this thread

Back