King and Country Tanks ! Roll baby Roll.... (1 Viewer)

Favourite K&C tank is probably the WS 14 Stug III, a great little model for its time, as there was nothing like it out there.

Of the crop from more recent years, I really like some of the armoured/scout cars, eg the SdKfz 222, or the half-tracks such as the Demag, but the Dingo is excellent. One common feature of the scout cars is that they hardly take up any room in a display, whereas the tanks and SPGs tend to dominate, and the excellent detail in the infantry figures is often lost when some of the giant German big cats are on the prowl.

I'm with you Rob. The craftmanship on the Staghound is surely the best that K&C has produced, yet. I say yet because we all know K&C just keeps getting better.

I like the Hummel and the AK Panzer III and IV and they are superior models also, but that Staghound is a true wonder. I think it may not be as popular due to it not being German and perhaps not as many have had the opportunity to see it yet, but when you put it side-by-side with any 1:30 or 1:32 or 1:35 you will see what I mean.

I love the Strictly Limited Winter Tiger. Something cool about whitewash....and you can't beat the guy frying eggs.

I like the WS41 panzer and also the winter tiger......hoping that a panzer IV short barrel will be produced soon in german grey with different tank numbers....

I Like the 1st King Tiger, But waiting for my Favorite tank - JAGDTIGER - :)
Unfortunatlely in past threads, Andy doesn't really enjoy this German Bad Boy. I guess, I might have to wait till I'm an Old Man! Or just maybe... My luck will change. ;)

Jeff

The big love of my life in the TANK WORLD is the K&C LEE TANK :)

But, unfortunately I won the tank on ebay and it was shipped to me and the Tank barrel broken and so did H. Bogart Tommy Gun in the Tankers hands. I was crushed - but, the guys at Sierra refunded my money due to the shipping breakage. Great People at Sierra - One of the most honest in the business and great customer service.

All that didn't help the fact the LEE TANK never made to my collection. :(

I fear any more on Ebay will go bye bye - with the High Bidders out there.

It was the love that got away...........

Iam with Peter i like the Winter Tiger from 2005.

The box does it for me and the guy as Pete says frying eggs great touch.

Tony

Yeah that Tiger is the whole deal.Excellant tank excellant box.

Rob

What was the orginial price for the Winter Tiger when it was released by K&C ?? When was that ??

Approx $199 Ron and it was towards end of 2005.(i'm quoting price on the pic i downloaded from treefrog-although i got it from k&c UK)

Rob

Rob

I hear things like that and I wonder where was I during 2003 - 2006 ??

Wasnt paying attention I guess ?

I'm like that with the 1980's mate!(but i had discovered whisky:D )

Rob

I'm like that with the 1980's mate!(but i had discovered whisky:D )

Rob

ME TOO - Whiskey and Women - the evils of MAN :eek:

Also - Nationals Baseball, yep alot of money went to tickets those years.....:D

Wine,Whiskey,women..and now Tanks!.Doesn't have the same ring to it somehow?.

I am determined next time i travel to your wonderful country to catch a baseball game.I may not understand the scoring/innings but i sure would love to see it.

Rob

Wine,Whiskey,women..and now Tanks!.Doesn't have the same ring to it somehow?.

I am determined next time i travel to your wonderful country to catch a baseball game.I may not understand the scoring/innings but i sure would love to see it.

Rob

Rob

You have an open inviation anytime in Washington, DC - I would be glad to take you to a Baseball Game.

Plus - I can you around the Capitol and everything :D

Thanks Ron that would be great,i hope to take you up on that one day mate.

Rob:)

You're right Rob and Ron, the Winter Tiger is the best overall package in my collection. I'd like to see another Strictly Limited set like that. It just seems that extra bit special.

James,do you have the Matilda or Jagdpanther?.I know these are older models but i really like them.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back