King & Country book (2 Viewers)

I just ordered mine. I can't wait to see it. Thank you to everyone involved. I hope the next volume is available soon.
Thanks
Andy

Either that or he's trying to find one with his name spelt right. :p

Best of luck Amdy!

Simon,

I am going to give you a little Italian lesson:

Per favore, non rompere il me coliogne . . .

It translates to:

Please, don't break my b@lls:p:D

Simon,

I am going to give you a little Italian lesson:

Per favore, non rompere il me coliogne . . .

It translates to:

Please, don't break my b@lls:p:D

Louis,

Provero e lascero i vostri aggetti del tondo nel loro posto adeguato. ;)

Simon

Actually, Andy didn't say that about Arnhem, but about Napoleonics. I think Ron had too many by then. Also, Ron may have been dreaming as Andy wasn't there for drinks since Andy, Harvey and I arrived just as dinner was starting. Ron, you must really cut out your imbibing.

Louis is right - over drinks Andy had told me that he was glad that the Arnhem figures were pictured due to the fact that K&C is doing away with the range and probally won't ever be seen again.

Ron,

The OSS and Mi5 have nothing on you when it comes to misinformation.:eek::p:D

Hi there! - I am sorry, I am to stuppid to find an address to order the book. Need a little help from you K/C enthusiasts!

Picked up my copy this morning. Only had a quick flick through, but, wow!
Awesome book gents. Very informative text and great photography. I know it's been a long haul, but thanks to Kevin and Louis for putting in the time and effort to come out with this book. Hopefully the first of more.

I'd recommend this to anyone who is sitting on the fence, partly because it'll give me a lever to get more drinks out of Kevin (panda1gen), but mainly cause it's a quality piece.

Well done guys.

Simon

I had a look at Louis's copy and knew I had to get It. It is a cool feeling knowing people who actually put out a book. The Photos by Kevin are amazing.

Thanks for the positive feedback, I am glad you liked it and relieved.:eek: BTW Simon, thought that you were buying this year....:confused:

Also thanks to those people who helped us make the Blurb best sellers list - although it is a low lying standard and JK Rowling is safe at the moment! LOL

As for the rest - I am just trying to keep it to bite sized projects that I can digest - that one was nearly six months, but now that I am more familiar with the software we can crack on faster, especially if I have all the pictures for that part.

(Hopefully) we make a great team.:cool: Louis is a hard task master but we have two more volumes in our sights - the warbirds and the early glossies. I shall be in the States for a ' holiday' :rolleyes: in May and Louis has the work schedule planned......LOL............he has already been arranging for us to see people to shoot stuff to fill in gaps....so thanks in advance to everyone that will be helping....... :D

Thanks for the positive feedback, I am glad you liked it and relieved.:eek: BTW Simon, thought that you were buying this year....:confused:

I think you must have misheard Kevin. Or perhaps consumed too much 'tea'?
Even if I had of said it, which of course, I didn't, I'd have had my fingers crossed. :p

I think you must have misheard Kevin. Or perhaps consumed too much 'tea'?
Even if I had of said it, which of course, I didn't, I'd have had my fingers crossed. :p

You have the right to remain silent......

Kevin and I (mostly Kevin, as the text is written, and needs only to be further editted) are working on another Volume (II or III), which will cover all the other (non-WWII) Glossy figures K&C ever produced, from when it opened its doors in June, 1984 until it stopped glossy production in 1996.

Kevin and I (mostly Kevin, as the text is written, and needs only to be further editted) are working on another Volume (II or III), which will cover all the other (non-WWII) Glossy figures K&C ever produced, from when it opened its doors in June, 1984 until it stopped glossy production in 1996.

Louis:

Congratulations on the accomplishment of completing the book. In my opinion, I think it’s a great reflection of the high level of dedication that you have committed to the hobby. I’m sure you along with others have spent a large amount of precious personal time and resources to achieve this goal. I’m sure, no doubt, that the balance of work, family and personal life has been difficult in order to reach your goal. Whoever thought that collecting little metal figures would lead to such travel or literary works? Good luck in your future endeavors.

Take Care

Louis:

Congratulations on the accomplishment of completing the book. In my opinion, I think it’s a great reflection of the high level of dedication that you have committed to the hobby. I’m sure you along with others have spent a large amount of precious personal time and resources to achieve this goal. I’m sure, no doubt, that the balance of work, family and personal life has been difficult in order to reach your goal. Whoever thought that collecting little metal figures would lead to such travel or literary works? Good luck in your future endeavors.

Take Care

Thanks Chris.

We did work hard on it, but it was a labor of love. I think I can speak for everyone involved in saying we are very proud of the 1st Volume being published, and hope to see the other volumes published as well.

Thanks Chris.

We did work hard on it, but it was a labor of love. I think I can speak for everyone involved in saying we are very proud of the 1st Volume being published, and hope to see the other volumes published as well.

Louis how can I get my hands on one.And if I could would you sign it for me.Simmo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back