King & Country book (2 Viewers)

Thank you all for your fine efforts on this book. I have ordered one today. I ordered "image wrap" sounded interested , I am not a dust jacket fan...

Louis - keep us posted on how sales are going with the book !

I would be interested to see how many copies are sold. :)

Ron

We are now up to fourth on the Blurb best sellers list.

Still a low threshhold........:)

Got the book today. I am really impressed and can't wait for the next volume. Great job to everyone involved. I am a 'new' collector for only the last 2+ years so it was great to see all of the early items.
Thanks
Andy

Thanks for the positive feedback. It really encourages me to carry on.

The next two volumes are well in the works and Louis and I are planning to meet up in the next few months to complete them.

Anybody who wants to participate in the photo shoot for the next two volumes of the K&C book, Kevin and I will be doing the shoot between May 1st and May 14th at my home in Roslyn Harbor, New York. We will be moving the figures, aircraft vehicles, buildings and dioramas down from the museum to my backyard, playing "art director" and setting up scenes for the shoot, and then Kevin will work his magic. Last summer Brad Lewin, Tim Tyler, Hans Hedrich, Kevin and myself (among other participants) had a blast taking most of the photos in volume I. PM me if you are interested in coming out for a day or two and helping in the shoot.

I got my book today and I would like you and Kevin to sing it please.

I'm not sure that you want us to sing it, neither Kevin nor I can carry a toon. :p:D However, if you want us to sign it, Kevin will be in New York in May, so I'm sure that can be arranged.;)

Here's a link the website where you can buy the book.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/422901/9feba38bef04d94e51c981d56050624b

If you want me to sin it for you, have it shipped to me, I will sign it, and ship it on to you. Send me a PM and I will work out the details with you.

Regards,

Louis

I have just got back from the show, thanks for a great time with all the guys. Wallet hammered. Rob arranged a treefroggers session which was terrific fun.

At that session, some of you said that you have not been able to link with the book. I hope this link works OK for you but please pm me if you have a problem.

I would also like to thank you all very much for the positive feedback, it is much appreciated and very encouraging.

Playing with your new toys already? And there was me thinking you had the hard life. :D

Look forward to this and many more photos in future volumes of Kung & Countrie. ;):p

Playing with your new toys already? And there was me thinking you had the hard life. :D

Look forward to this and many more photos in future volumes of Kung & Countrie. ;):p

Don't worry -- we'll be shooting lots more pictures for the future volumes from April 30th through May 15th!:cool::D:p

Hi Kevin, glad to see you posting again ;) As I said yesterday your photography skills are an inspiration to the rest of us.

Jeff

P.S. Have you finished the book yet? :D

Thanks Jeff,

Hmmmmmm.........................have I finished the book yet.........:eek::eek::eek:

Well two (warbirds vol2 and glossies vol3 (including some Naps Ron) are well in the works and I have all the photos now but no time yet to do FOB/early war, modern war, winter, desert ............... which may be volume four...etc......LOL As captain Oates said, I may be a while...............:rolleyes:

warbird taster..........

Attachments

• IMG_7638red1.jpg
    IMG_7638red1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 187

Users who are viewing this thread

Back