King & Country book (1 Viewer)

Photography is underway. Kevin is doing an amazing job. You should see some of the aircraft shots - I thought the Hurricane was a photo of a real plane on an airfield, not a model. He's that good.

Photography is underway. Kevin is doing an amazing job. You should see some of the aircraft shots - I thought the Hurricane was a photo of a real plane on an airfield, not a model. He's that good.

Louis

Tell Tim Tyler - I said Hello !! :D

Photography is rolling along. Tons of incredible shots for the book (some 500 yesterday). We are having so much fun, but working like dogs carrying my collection down to the back yard, setting up dioramas which Kevin brilliantly photographs, using the woods around my house as a natural backdrop. The effect is so real its stunning. If possible, Kevin might reduce a couple and post them on here as a teaser.

Sounds fantastic Louis,all i can say is thanks in advance for all your (and the teams )efforts in getting this 'Bible' up and running.Believe me it will be much appreciated:)

Rob

A teaser..................

Attachments

• IMG_7485red.jpg
    IMG_7485red.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_7296 red.jpg
    IMG_7296 red.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 441
I will pay Whatever you want for this book,looks cool.Excellant pics.

Rob

Those are excellent pictures and as you say the backdrop really enhances the overall effect.
I get the feeling that the pictures alone will make this an indispensible reference as well as the informative text.
I imagine it could be quite an expensive book though so Rob what you're proposing to pay is a bit reckless! Louis could hold you to ransom!

You know me James,the Wild side of Life!:D

Rob

Look at those Warbirds in the pictures though. They do look rather good but way beyond my budget. The way thing are right now I could sooner afford a paper plane than a wooden one!

The argument has been made Again and again that the quality justifies the price,just wish i could afford it too.

Rob

You probally go and add up all the money that Louis has spent on Warbirds and buy yourself a REAL - SPITFIRE !! :eek:

He does have a very understanding wife!.Don't the Spits go for about 1 mil a time now?.

Rob

Hi guys.............P1G again.....

Attachments

• IMG_8207gred.jpg
    IMG_8207gred.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_7849red.jpg
    IMG_7849red.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 320
Thanks for the advanced previews Louis. Kevin looks like he's doing great work on the photos.

Can you ask him if he's aware that Tom is flogging all his old K&C stuff on ebay UK at the moment? :D

Simon

Keven/Panda, Louis et al have done a great job with those pics. The outdoor backgrounds and natural sunlight have really brought life to those models, even the blue windows/canopies look good :)

The photos look superb.Many congratulations you are doing a great job.I've said it before and i'll say it again this is going to invaluable to the K&C Collector.:)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back