King & Country book (1 Viewer)

How about posting one of the Royal Horse Artillery? I thought that came out really well.

BRAD....GREAT suggestions...thanks very much for thinking of us NAPOLEONIC COLLECTORS!!!!!!!
LOUIS.....CAN YOU PLEASE POST THE ROYAL ARTILLERY?

WELLINGTON

Wellington,

That one came out very nicely and I can tell you it was very difficult to bring downstairs: very heavy and I took it off very carefully, centimeter by centimeter, from the case Louis had it in. A beautifuly piece. The other Napoleonics (glossies only) came out nicely.

Again, Kevin is an incredible photographer.

What about the size of the Luftwaffe planes? They're beautiful.

Cheers:)

Visit.

more teasers guys................Kevin and Louis

Attachments

• IMG_8812red.jpg
    IMG_8812red.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_7327red.jpg
    IMG_7327red.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_7567red.jpg
    IMG_7567red.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 310
You guys look like you're having way too much fun! :D

Thanks for the pics (pssst...Kevin, will that Horsa fit in your suitcase?)

Simon

I've said this a couple of times already and I was only there one day but Kevin is working his butt off. In all truthfullness, I'd say it's more work than fun, not that it's not fun to handle the old glossies.

I've said this a couple of times already and I was only there one day but Kevin is working his butt off. In all truthfullness, I'd say it's more work than fun, not that it's not fun to handle the old glossies.

Do you know Brad................you can't get the staff nowadays. I'm sick of Louis just sitting on his *** up and down those stairs all day.......LOL:D:D

BTW, you owe Louis a beer for this one (he hates beer). :mad:

Thank you for all your help - also Jim and Chuck (and Tim again).:)

Next time I have a holiday I'm going down the salt mines for a rest.....you tell that to the kids today and they don't believe you.....................And yes, my butt is getting smaller with all the work thank you!

Kevin

Louis...Just wondering did you get the two matte Napoleonic Artillery pieces into the book (british/french)?

WELLINGTON

Some more great pics..thnks

Dear Wellington,

Haven't shot any of the matt Napoleonics yet, as I have only the limited edition ones in my collection. Either Hans will shoot them himself from his collection or Kevin will shoot some from Mike Neville's stock. Did shoot the old glossy Napoleonics, which was great fun.

Just want to be sure are most ofthe matte Napoleonic figures going to be included in this book?

WELLINGTON

The Napoleonics will be included, but photographed from a source outside of my collection.

Between Larry and myself, we should be able to photograph just about all of the SOHK, and Steven Chong himself prepared our list of the sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back